New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    fan of räikkönen here and scuderia rosso. deadly combination, although sad to see kimi and schumi as possible teammates instead of archenemies. i'm a fan more of murray and if only he was still part of the mclaren Form1 troupe, things would've turned out differently.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ...yes, go lakers! that too

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes! hungaroring na! gandang weekend to. go f1!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...hehehe, ako nga up to now umaasa na sana bumalik muli si hakkinen eh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...hehehe, ako nga up to now umaasa na sana bumalik muli si hakkinen eh.
    active pa ba siya sa DTM?

Glenntot, naks! asan yung 201? dito or sa malayo? hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sa akin lang dun ako susunod kay Kimi. it's the drivers that really give a face to the sport, and madalas din bumalimbing ang mga automakers lke Mercedes (like nawalan ako ng gana sa Williams nung umaklas ang BMW)

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    ot: hens...welcome me to the dark side..got a 201!
    aba, mukhang settled na settled ka na dito sa abroad ah...congrats. ingat lang at baka mapagsabihan ka dito na taksil sa bayan

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    kung sa akin lang dun ako susunod kay Kimi. it's the drivers that really give a face to the sport
    Felipe Massa is an example that shows the car is a major factor in what makes a driver a star. Driver skills in the upper echelon are already blurred that you can never say Michael Schumacher is the best driver in the world. It may be because he is lucky enough to be driving the best car around. When Ferrari had problems last year with regards to its chassis design and tires, Schumacher was nowhere in contention. Just like Barichello is in a doldrums today with Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    and madalas din bumalimbing ang mga automakers lke Mercedes (like nawalan ako ng gana sa Williams nung umaklas ang BMW)
    McLaren is 40% owned by Mercedes-Benz kaya medyo malabo silang bumalimbing. Williams and BMW were only tied together by an engine deal.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    Felipe Massa is an example that shows the car is a major factor in what makes a driver a star. Driver skills in the upper echelon are already blurred that you can never say Michael Schumacher is the best driver in the world. It may be because he is lucky enough to be driving the best car around. When Ferrari had problems last year with regards to its chassis design and tires, Schumacher was nowhere in contention. Just like Barichello is in a doldrums today with Honda.
    that is an interesting argument, but has nothing to do with the point i was trying to make. i was just saying that imho, people identify more with the driver first, the automaker second, and the team third.

i have a feeling that hens likes Kimi because he's a great driver, but also likes McLaren Mercedes because he owns a Benz and admires the marque. so he's really a Kimi fan and a Mercedes buyer. so, if all that is true, i'd follow Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    McLaren is 40% owned by Mercedes-Benz kaya medyo malabo silang bumalimbing. Williams and BMW were only tied together by an engine deal.
    good point, and something i didn't know. thank you for that.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Saw a message posted in another forum, that Kimi has signed on for 5 years with Ferrari starting next season. Haven't verified it independently yet though

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_noise
    Saw a message posted in another forum, that Kimi has signed on for 5 years with Ferrari starting next season. Haven't verified it independently yet though
    Everyone just wants to be the first to break the news about Kimi in the internet discussion boards. But the truth is, there is no official announcement as of this writing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Kimi or Mclaren (a fan of both) paano na???