New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I've been thinking about getting into karting lately... nothing serious, just as an occasional hobby. I know about Speedzone and City Kart in Paranaque, but are there any other tracks in Metro Manila? And what are the usual fees for rental and stuff?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Honga eh, gusto ko rin ma try. same kaya feeling nya? mga tsikoteer masters your idea would be much appreciated.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    anyone? please?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    best bet speedzone. been there several times. they have numerous open corners that can be taken really quick. its a great experience for beginners kse it comes with the need for speed. ang baduy naman beginner ka tpos stop and go ang track.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i dont get the stop and go track thing. hehehe!

ive driven sa speedzone a couple of times mejo nahihirapan ako kase walang visual marks? i dont know mas madalas ako malito dun. anyhow in this kind season mas masaya mag drive sa pque kase may indoor track. hindi mashado mainit or when it rains you still get to drive. hehehe. theres one sa may ccp. kart track? i dont know if its still operational. ive driven there na din. it was a so so experience. hehehe

rates im not sure if its 600 for 10 mins sa city kart and speedzone. i forgot na rin how much it costed us sa kart track

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Edi sa carmona na lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka gusto ninyo sumali?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    gano ba kahaba yun track ng citykarts? if memory serves me right ang speedzone is about 0.7KM and a lap could take less than a minute (or a little over a minute).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Rental karting is a completely different ball game from race karting. The no.1 track around there is Carmona.

Unfortunately I really don't know what kind of rental karts they have available there.

Usually the rental tracks at proper-sized outdoor tracks offer a completely different experience to indoor or small rental-only track. The karts are a lot more responsive and you get tired from the g-forces rather than from trying to steer a heavy rental kart.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mpn89 View Post
    Rental karting is a completely different ball game from race karting. The no.1 track around there is Carmona.

Unfortunately I really don't know what kind of rental karts they have available there.

Usually the rental tracks at proper-sized outdoor tracks offer a completely different experience to indoor or small rental-only track. The karts are a lot more responsive and you get tired from the g-forces rather than from trying to steer a heavy rental kart.
    tama to, but rental karting like speedzone and citikarts are good places to start to learn how to drive in circuits (learning the proper racing lines, braking points, entry, apex, and exit of corners). its also a good place to go for people that would just want to try out karting just for the heck of it and not really be the next kimi or schumi. though as with any motorsport, even the rentals are quite hefty in the pocket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
karting