New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pj-XTC,

Nasira kasi camera, eh. But meron pang mga unscanned pics of kcboy and afrasay doing their stuff.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ser Glenn10 dalawa na tayong INGGIT!!!
    sama tayo sa susunod.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks otep. i'll just be in stand by waiting for some pics.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Otep,

Got the pixs already... ay eh sa inyong lahat MARAMING SALAMAT!!! specially sa PORC.
    Ngayon lang nawala yon nginig ng braso ko hehehe. Si Misis nag enjoy. Bumili na daw kami ng gulong, i-reserve sa next off road.

I'm very glad we all got home I one piece (was praying hard the night before). Hindi din biro ang ginawa natin. Now we know what our car is capable of (able to hold goldfish and arawana:mrgreen. The technique I think is the most important lesson we had for that day. For what are 32" tires, LSD, lockers and 4wd are for if we don't know how to use it. It's like giving a formula one car to a daily driver. I hope we, my wife and I, could do again with you guys.

Ok back to the pixs...Do you want recopies or I'll just lend it to you so you can scan it?

Pajerokid::: ginawa ko ng wallpaper
    Kimpoy:::nakalimutan kong mag-uwi ng longanisa.Next time na lang.
    LC80:::LANDCRUISER, Da BEST!!! enjoyed watching (damn forgot to take a picture) you take the high ground
    OTEP:::nice hairdo:mrgreen:
    KCBOY:::everytime we meet may hinahatak pirme.
    Olivedrab:::thanks for the accomodation and the info about upcoming events
    UNGAS:::..." oh yon SAFARI naman!!!"
    TEBATS:::Nice meeting you.Kano na lang yun PAje?
    HANSON:::Pinagpalit mo kami sa naka bikini huhuhu. Thanks for seeing even for a brief (get it bikini / brief?)moment.
    Jappy:::Ganda iyan HUMMER.PUWEDEE!!!

PORC:::Thank you. Kung wala kayo, hindi pa kami nakapagpost ngayon, except of course kay LC80, ROD, Jappy and ungas.

ENJOY KAMIIII!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afrasay,

Patingin muna ng pics para makapili ako. Siyempre I want to recopy them para bongga. Hehehe. Can I borrow them tomorrow? Yung driver ng mother ko nasa UST lang ng umaga at hapon, eh. What time ba shift mo? Baka pwede niyang kunin sa iyo. Just give me the details kung pano ka hahanapin sa kalawakan ng opisina niyo.

Hindi ko talaga makalimutan yung lumusong ka sa ilog tapos biglang lumubog hood mo. ATRAS! ATRAS! Hehehe. Sigawan kami sa loob ng Pajero ko.

Siyempre classic moment yung nasa picture ni Pajerokid. Baha na sa loob ng Pajero mo pero smile ka pa rin. Off-roader talaga.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uWI NA KO .22LOY KO NA YON 2LOG KO.GUD NYT.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir otep::: di na tayo nakapag kuwentuhan sa trail dahil sa adrenalin rush. Anyway what happened nung una kang na stuck? WHen i got stuck, a gianormous boulder found its way in the middle of my car. Kalso. Grabe, i had to admit, being stuck is such a humbling experience. I was actually glad it happened when it did. Palagay ko kung dehins ako kumalso, magiging matapang ako at susugurin ko yung next crossing (the one where the PORC jeep got flooded)........ which could have given worse consequences. Oh, and san ka nag pa fluid change? ty :D

afrasay::: MABUHAY ANG 4LLc!!!!!!!!. 4Low, 2nd gear!!!!!!! DA BEST! hehehehe. How many 4x4 owners even know how to use this :D Im glad we got to know this intimately. Im also glad that my cousin chose to ride along instead of bringing his Suzuki Rig. He was an EXCELLENT spotter and navigator. HE goes Trailblazing every so often coz hes a card carrying member of the Suzuki Club. I only got stuck once coz of his keen offroad sense. SUBMERGED kasi yung Civic Sized Rock na kumalso sakin e (excuses,excuses) :mrgreen: seeya 'fred!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow mukhang ayos na ayos yang fun in lahar niyo ha...

meron bang evaluation ng Pajero, LC80, Patrol, at Hammer diyan?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron bang evaluation ng Pajero, LC80, Patrol, at Hammer diyan?
    mbt::: if i may.

Pajero: biased ako. Its lean, kaya ang sarili. Engine underpowered. But Super Select 4x4 is Excellent, and makes use of every single HP! Gulat na gulat ako sa Approach, Departure and Ramp-breakover angles! I felt i exceeded specs. (Almost stock ako except for 1.25inch rear lift (est), lowered pa nga yung front ko e). Dun ako na impress sa breakover angle. Wala akong damage sa running board!!! :mrgreen:

LC80: Perfect In every way (IMHO). Powerful, Big, but its size doesnt inhibit its ability. Nice suspension stroke!!!!

Patrol Safari: Powerful Powerful Engine. A bit on the long side, but it has enough power to drag itself out of bad angled situations. (Ungas, you should have seen yourself dun sa last crossing. I thought you were a gonna get stuck :D )

Hammer::: 35" & 37" tires, patrol engine and chassis. super suspension stroke. I dont have a lot of hammer pics and opinions coz theyre always way ahead of us! :mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isa lang masasabi ko INGIT TO THE MAX akooooooooooo:lol::lol:

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
KAMUSTA NA OFF ROADING!!!