New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kamusta na yung mga nag off roading may na stuck bang pajero?hehe :twisted: Post nyo na agad yung mga pictures :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ravrx::: IT WAS GREAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!:lol: All us pajero boys managed to get stuck!!!! hehehehehe! Otep, KC, me and afrasay :lol:

stay tuned for pics :wink::wink::wink:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Otep::: Nice to finally meet you sir after all these months boarding!!!

kcboy, lc80, tebats::: nice to meet you peeps! :D

ungas::: how'd you find your patrol's performance? :D

kimpoy, olive d & all the kind peeps of PORC::: Thanks a lot for hosting us! sana po maulit :mrgreen:

afrasay::: sir bilad na po natin yung pajero nyo :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    ravrx::: IT WAS GREAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!:lol: All us pajero boys managed to get stuck!!!! hehehehehe! Otep, KC, me and afrasay :lol:

stay tuned for pics :wink::wink::wink:
    All Pajero boys managed to get stuck? Hmmm... Paging Glenn10, mukang nangyari na nga yung sinasabi mo. Hihihi! j/k

Sir ungas nasulit ba yung Safari mo sa pag tow ng nabaon? Hihihi!

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MY PERSONAL REFLECTIONS ON THE LAHAR TRAIL

I have driven my Gen 2 pajero cross country numerous times. But this is strictly in Muddy Terrain. I was simply blown away by the idea of taking my beast on Lahar. Admittedly i was initially unimpressed by the Terrain, since it was similar to what i was used to, albeit acres and acres bigger. .....initially.

When we started to progress deeper into the lahar trail, i realized that *whoa* this has a lot lot more to offer. You have rocks the from size of baseballs to the size of minicas :D And not only that, it also has numerous water crossings which are simply awesome...... :lol:

as i remove my 'dipped in lahar' nikes.... i just cant help but wonder...... I have just driven the most poweful 99 Horepower engine!!!! OK laugh, ive got a near 4000lb SUV with only 99horses! Oh Man! You should have seen how my Ride took on those moguls! All i can say is the Pajero is a near perfect Offroad machine (IMHO). Its combination of old school engineering principles like the 'obsolete' ladder frame and 'ancient' solid axle, does wonders off the road! After airing down to 25psi, Believe it or not, the rock filled valley felt like a paved road! Except of course when we went over BIIIG sized rocks. :D And what really makes me proud is that my Paj is 'nearly' stock? no lift effects whatsoever. MAN!!!!! This is the reason why you by 4x4s!

But this realization came at a price. I forgot that my foglamps were on and when i submerged my hood, one of the lenses cracked. Of course my Quad Fiamms no longer work. A lot of my newly painted door mouldings were scratched..... BUT WHO CARES?
    At least im not an offroad riceboy or 4xPorma :lol: (Sana walang tamaan)

The Pajero..... love it or hate it, it does it's job.......period :twisted:

(pare this post is probably the effect of EXTREME offroad stress .... or Coke Light :lol
    (and please, no violent reactions im tired of comparing solid axles and ladder frames to independent suspension and unibody chassis)

peace!:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Send nyo kaagad yung mga pictures nyo sa off roading, para magawan agad namin ng nice flash presentation dito sa tsikot. ilalagay agad namin sa front page ng tsikot.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HERE IT IS PEEPS::::::

pics http://www.pbase.com/mann2/lahar

ENJOY THEM! WE DID :mrgreen:

jedi::thank you sir :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! inggit! it's nice to know you guys enjoyed yourselves! kaka-inggit!

anyway, sama naman kayo sa AI event, check niyo AI (Offroading forum, of course!)... 2 in 1 ito... offroad fun and Christmas drive for the people of Sitio Little Baguio, Infanta, Quezon! tara na! :D

nasabi ko ba na inggit ako sa inyo? :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isa lang ang masasabi ko...

NAKAKAINGGIT!!! :lol:

Ang ganda ng kuha ng may caption na "This is Offroading". Parang nasa moon kayo... :lol:

Palagay ko ba maraming bibili ng 4X4 after this event tapos may 4X4 event din pala ang AI.

Looks like you've been bitten by 4X4 bug ey!.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kakauwin ko lang. Ang tinde talaga!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
KAMUSTA NA OFF ROADING!!!