New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KCboy::: Hindi ka dapat matakot. Mas mababaliw ka sana kung sumama ka! :twisted:

I personally enjoyed it, though lahat naman ng offroads may damage results. Those damages can't and will never replace the fun and excitement. Damages can be mended but fun and excitement are feelings that money can't buy. Hindi natin maiiwasan ito kahit na maingat tayo magdrive. The Pajero Gen II boys should've been there, si rvt ng ai.ORG naka Gen II Pajero it was a breeze by! Daming Suzukis, the cute ute! Konti lang river crossings, mababaw pa, just below the step boards lang yung tubig. What I like is the part where down slopes with eroded soils, it tests how well you know the capacity of your rig. :mrgreen: The only hassle is the long drive to get there. Nakakaligaw pati yung trails, daming pwede lusutan! You just have to know where it will lead you to. Wolverine, Wolf Den, & Kent are kind enough to assist us all the way. They even acted as our navigators along the treacherous trial! :D Nothing can beat the offroad activities more than anything else! The pix we captured partially reflects the excitement, one has to be there to really feel it. Sorry guys, but to be frank words simply can't describe how exhilarating it was! :mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    wow dami daming pics!!! :shock:

dami daming pics!!! di ko pa po na scan yung kinunan ko e... maybe this saturday posted na yun... hehehehe sir Ungas....... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

sir Alfred,tebats::: dami niyo din pong kuha sakin! :wink:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you want pixs? o eto na :

PIXS

:mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe nice pics alfred!!!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto pa pics from wahoo of ai.org http://www.pbase.com/wahoo/jan_26

parental guidance...some pictures show 4x4 scratching scenes!!!!:lol::lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just finished uploading the pix. :D

http://www.pbase.com/ungas/jungle

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!1

INGGIT AKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Inggit to the MAX.... Wish ko langggggggggggggg makasama ako...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy2
    sir KCboy::: minimal lang naman po yung mga damages.... :mrgreen: depende din kung malas ka...
    great pictures!
    i like larry's pajero doing a river fording.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Undoubtedly, the Pajero Gen I did perform well on the trails. Sana sumama yung Pajero Gen II natin to be able to compare their differences. Though meron sumama na Pajero Gen II, hindi ko masyado nakita in-action. I was at the near the end line in the pack while the Pajero Gen II was up near front. You can not under estimate the Pajero Gen I's capabilities, hats off to those drivers and their vehicles. :D

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
KAMUSTA JUNGLE BASE OFF-ROADING?