New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Just because Ironman 2 is out, I just had to post the 2nd place best 4x4 truck in 2009 Manila Auto Salon.

This truck got its inspiration from ironman Mark I. Mark I was the first design by Tony Stark when he was captured and locked in a cave by his enemies. WILL THERE BE A NEXT MARK II FOR THIS YEAR'S 2010 AUTOSALON? We'll soon find out.

P.S. Dont forget to drop by out facebook page, just search for oneninenine offroadhouse. If tyou have any inquiries or want to customize your truck, just give us a message! You can contact me through 09175445466, my name is martin.

We create and transform!! -199 Off road House!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Whoa. Ganda ng design ha,

Naalala ko tuloy Hilux ni sir drave, hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    toyota hilux 90 to 96 model ba yung minodify? ganda ah

gawin ko din kaya ganyan ito?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *renzo - thanks boss! you should see the others

*oldschoolshack - Yup, the one we modified is a hilux ln106. The one that you posted is a hilux surf, we also did a hilux surf in one of our shows. If you really want to set-up your truck, you could bring her to our shop so we could talk about it more.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    ARB style front bumpers - cool!

Any transplant under the bonnet? What spacers did you use there for the bodylift?

I don't mind driving this Goliath to daily work

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *memphis - if you could notice the bumpers has unfinished welding (hindi pinakinis yung kanto) this resembles mark 1's incompleteness.

Now, whats under the hood? -> you wouldnt believe this, but it is all STOCK! The diffs were regeared to 5.71 though, to match the 44" tires that it had earlier. The spacers were custom built here in 199, as with the 4" body lift.

Yeah, having this truck as your daily service really turns heads )

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ganda nung red/orange pick up sa likod ah. can we also have a full shot of it sir?

hi xoom! This is pigface, sorry for the double users, but I will be using this as the official 199 account. Anyway, the pick-up behind ironman is also an LN106 which was also entered in a show as a low rider. hehe. I'll try to take pictures a bit later, medyo mainit sa labas eh haha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I can see also sir that there's a Land Cruiser (?) parked there.

And I'd be guessing that all vehicles that are parked in your garage is or will be modified ?

*renzo - Yup, that is a 70 series LC. actually, every car parked there has their own story.. one was "fire chief" the very first truck that 199 did. others have been there for off-road racing, others were waiting for project funds. hehe if youre interested you could drop by our shop, see all our treasures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Just because ironman 2 is out!