New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I read somewhere that Alonso also drives his cars equally hard. That's why Mclaren had to redesign this year's car around him.

Despite that, Alonso hardly has any major reliability problems, save for that engine blow-up at last year's Italian GP at Monza

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrayv View Post
    McLaren had been using orange livery in their early years.

Arrows had orange livery too.
    I miss this Orange Arrows car. Ever since they left, as well as the yellow Jordan and the green Jaguar, F1 is starting to lose its colors, literally and figuratively. Last year, even I sometimes mistook the McLaren for a Midland.

it's very unlikely since white and blue are BMW's colors. furthermore, white is traditionally Germany's racing color.
    I think it should be Williams that ought to change colors. It seems that blue and white isn't so lucky for them anymore. The loss of BMW partnership, Webber's God-knows-what number of breakdowns, and a relatively slow car might be a sign for a livery revamp. C'mon, there are millions of colors out there!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    well, i think Massa is an underdog but I think he will win it all just a feeling. he did well in last years race. He knows everyone in ferrari, he knows the car, the system of ferrari & he is comfortable with them. Just look at his practice times in spain he's at top.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is going to be an interesting 2007 F1 Season.....

1901:nolurk:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    I miss this Orange Arrows car. Ever since they left, as well as the yellow Jordan and the green Jaguar, F1 is starting to lose its colors, literally and figuratively. Last year, even I sometimes mistook the McLaren for a Midland.
    almost all teams are either red or blue. Honda might go green with possible partnership with BP.

I think it should be Williams that ought to change colors. It seems that blue and white isn't so lucky for them anymore. The loss of BMW partnership, Webber's God-knows-what number of breakdowns, and a relatively slow car might be a sign for a livery revamp. C'mon, there are millions of colors out there!
    unless Williams find another title sponsor that have a different corporate color other than blue. HP, Allianz, RBS, lenovo and at&t all have blue as their corporate color.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    almost all teams are either red or blue. Honda might go green with possible partnership with BP.

unless Williams find another title sponsor that have a different corporate color other than blue. HP, Allianz, RBS, lenovo and at&t all have blue as their corporate color.
    They could still stick with the blue but leave off the white. That would look cool, I especially like Ferrari's colors now after they stripped of most of the white colors from their livery...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Maybe the Williams team has yet to get over their traumatizing split with BMW. Which explains why they choose to live in the past by using the same old colors backs from the "glorious" BMW days (j/k- I wouldnt know the real reason why stuck to that color scheme).

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    They could still stick with the blue but leave off the white. That would look cool, I especially like Ferrari's colors now after they stripped of most of the white colors from their livery...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    now that is what I call nice. The shade of blue is spot on. Is that the colors of the new car now? I saw a side view shot of the FW29 with a white band on the front wing/nose and side pods which made the car look generic like from last year. But if thats the color they're using now, Im all for it. (although I dont see the lenovo branding )

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    it's the FW27C in interim winter livery, which was based on the livery of Frank Williams Racing Cars customer Brabham BT26A.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
it's official -- kimi WAS the jinx