New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, pinalitan ko na yung cibie ko... changed it to IPF H4 maliwanag siya as in wala na kwenta yung headlight ko :D

The only problem is... pang japanese roads siya... kasi yung cutoff ng beam nansa left side... :shock: pwde bang i-adjust ito? kakahiya kasi sa mga kasalubong.. Already tried adjusting it./.. aiming to the floor kaso sagad na and medyo nakaka-silaw parin...

Advise naman po on how adjustment can be made... thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    so how much did you get it for? what model/ color of lens and bulb?

what model cibie did you have?

guess what i used to have cibie mini oscars before changing to IPF H4's. my cibie was pencil beam, i liked it better for highway use but i like the versatility of the IPF.

that is also my problem with my IPF's its right hand oriented, good for you its for the aux lights only, me I use main headlights IPF lens and aux lights IPF also. so my blind side is the gutter.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB, I got it for 13k+ not bad eh... actually di pa ako bibili eh.. but in-offer sa akin ng ganung price so kinuha ko narin.. the lens is bluish but pag umilaw yellow parin naman so i see no problem in dealing in the rain.

IPF 900 H4 yung model ay S9M74, 110/80 watts whitemax

Yung cibie ko is oscars foglight yung stock ng MPV.

walang bang adjustment yung IPF?? how about adjusting the bracket of the H4 to make it align... di ba ganun lang naman yun? or sa design ng reflector...

Pinansin ko yung H4 bulb ko medyo tabingi so I was tinking ginawang ganun so that the cur off will be on the left side???

opinion ko lang correct me if im wrong

thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nice buy!

i think its like that because it is intended for the japanese and australian market!

the cibie on MPV sucks as in its like just a park light, i have also two of those i bought from a MPV owner and it was not worth it, even for the 2k i got it for.

yes the bulbs are canted a bit, design siguro yon nila. how did you mount it sa car mo, by the way waht is your ride.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my ride is MPV... yup the foglight sucks! cibie pa naman! pero ok naman siya pag may fog.. coz I tried it once sa tagaytay bumigay na ang headlight ko kasi wala ako makita when I turned the foglights on.. ok na kita na ulit =).

I am using it for city driving nalang kasi ang the cibie really sucks so pinalitan ko na. Just have to made a few adjustment like ki-kil kaunti yung bakal coz the original hole is a bit small for the IPF. =)

di naman sagwa tingnan yung IPF sa van ko althouh its a bit too large... but what the heck habol ko naman is yung liwanag and safety..

I plan to use this here on manila streets... pwede kaya? sabi nila hinuhuli daw ever experience it?

ARB: how about urs? ginagamit mo ba dito o pag biyahe lang?

thanks

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i use it when there are a lot even when in the city but on low beam only to compliment the headlamps. or sometimes i use it alone with the park lights on.

by the way in from out of town so i dont know if the cops will get your license.

nice model wireless switch, mine is still wirefull, he he.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup the wireless remote is cool... anybody who has ever encounter cops flagging u down because of your aux lights??

thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can always do what the Europeans do - use lens blockers. Hindi ba dati nauso iyan? Yung nilalagyan ng electrical tape yung center part ng lamp kung saan nakalagay yung lens for tapering the beam?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup! nauso yun yung kulay itim... guess what! I have already solved this problem... what i did center ko lang yung H4 na bulb... adjust yung lens... remove the clips then rotate. Ayun! kuha na! tabingi lang nga yung word na IPF H4 but the beam pattern is great! di na ako nakakasilaw and I can use this without any guilt na...

The bad news is.... I broke both of the brackets that holds the lens to the housing... palpak naman kasi ang design! bilis ma-loose thread... I have to bring this to a machine shop to re tool... balak ko lakihan yung turnilyo and pa spot ng nut... para matibay... coz the metal that has a thread on it is thin... mabilis maka sira ng screw!

haayy... kaya di ko muna magagamit... can't wait to have it fixed!

I wonder if ARB ever encounter the same problem since he said he always remove his lens and change the bulb... mine was only removed twice the other one first time ko palang tatangalin ganun na! :shock:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you must have over tighten it the first time, so far mine is still ok i just dont tighten it too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
IPF 900 Super off-roader H$