New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Baka gayahin na rin yan dito, courtesy of Gaby and Pia!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i dont like. Masyado strong ang features niya mukhang lalaki

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i wish i could find a girl like her, so we can race till we die! hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Is Danica really that good to begin with?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im watching car and driver television now and she's a host...grabe ang ganda talaga niya.iba mukha niya sa tv.,kamukha niya si piper ng "charmed"....

and her commercials are soooooo damn ***y kahit hindi siya naka hubad.lakas ng *** apeal!!!knowing that she's a driver pa..haaay.may bago nanaman akong crush.hihihihi

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pigil yun bukaka sa 1st pic kaya di maganda yun kuha... pero parang camel toe ah? hehehe sana umupo tapos todo bukaka sa may bumper ng auto tapos hands on the knees para masmaganda yun kuha...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nde kaya kapatid ni Tera patrick yan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    she's really cute in person or in non-posed photos and vids. looks like a 'real' girl (as opposed to made up, starved and airbrushed celebs/models)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    danica can play with my shift knob anytime.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Patrick weds in relative obscurity
    Indy driver marries physical therapist in Arizona

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Although Danica Patrick got plenty of publicity for her season in the IRL, she certainly doesn't want much for her wedding.

The 23-year-old driver, who finished fourth in the Indy 500, and physical therapist Paul Hospenthal, 40, were married Saturday in Scottsdale, Ariz.

Team spokesman Brent Maurer said Patrick has asked Rahal Letterman Racing to release virtually no information on the ceremony. Maurer could only confirm Tuesday that Patrick was married and that car owner Bobby Rahal was there.

Though she is accustomed to driving at 200-plus mph, Patrick told People magazine this year that one of her favorite things is sharing life in the slow lane with Hospenthal and their miniature schnauzer, William Robert, called Billy.

"She's kind of a TV junkie," who also enjoys barbecuing and working out, Hospenthal told the magazine. "But you won't see her watching much racing."

Patrick met Hospenthal while seeking treatment for a hip injury from a yoga session.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
indybabe danica patrick