The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hehe. idol kasi si sato e.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    First time ata nang-bawi ng super-liscense mid-season. Baka mag Hari-kiri sa hiya...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I saw Yuji Ide's rap sheet on the internet ... it really was quite shocking to see him driving an F1 car. Although Kimi Raikkonen's rap sheet was just slightly better (in terms of experience) when he started in F1.

I'm not quite sure how any company would want to spend millions of dollars advertising on a Super Aguri car when its TV exposure is close to zero. This Aguri Suzuki team owner must be one hell of a rich guy owning an F1 outfit.

OT:

There was also news that Minardi wants to come back to F1. I'm a Minardi fan as well. I would love to see them back.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    I saw Yuji Ide's rap sheet on the internet ... it really was quite shocking to see him driving an F1 car. Although Kimi Raikkonen's rap sheet was just slightly better (in terms of experience) when he started in F1.

I'm not quite sure how any company would want to spend millions of dollars advertising on a Super Aguri car when its TV exposure is close to zero. This Aguri Suzuki team owner must be one hell of a rich guy owning an F1 outfit.

OT:

There was also news that Minardi wants to come back to F1. I'm a Minardi fan as well. I would love to see them back.

AFAIK, dating F1 driver si Ide.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark
    Are you referring to Yuji Ide or Suzuki-san?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its Suzuki who's a former F1 driver not Ide, the latter is a 31 yr old F1 rookie

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Pasaway kase si Ide e. Kung hindi sya nang-aararo ng ibang kotse nanghaharang naman ng front runners.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    keiichi na lang. lol

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark

correct ko lang sarili ko, what i meant was AGURI, former F1 driver. aguri suzuki. sensha, medyo puyat ako kahapon e.

Ide Loses F1 License!