New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's it! the season's finally over.

this season has been great! (compared to the monotony of red last year) another championship season that went down to the wire. however kimi raikonnen wasn't able to take the win he needed. with michael schumacher scoring the single point that would ensure his championship, he is now the first and only 6 time WDC. Ferrari, another Constructor's Championship for the men in red.

the men out if the WDC contention didn't hold up in a race that was trivial on their part, providing us with some background action that spruced upped the race and providing us with a thriller to one spectacular season.

its off to winter testing for the teams in a few months time and i can't wait fot next season!

:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahhh didnt saw the last race,
    so ms did his part for bagging his 6th ring!

too bad for kimi, atleast a good 2nd place is better than no place.

charge to next season indeed!!!
    i hope sauber can give a seat to jacques villnueve

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    reliablity plays a good role in winning the 6th time for MS.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, ferrari deserves the constructor's championship!
    great car on a great driver = championships

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Go Ferrari! Iba talaga kapag reliable ang gamit ng driver...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yeahh.. to think natamaan na sya ni sato, nasira un front wing, nag pit stop sya early..then climb from 14th place to 8th place... magaling na lucky pa, tas barichelo is there at the right time and place. oh well maybe its ferrari's year lang talaga. ibang klase.. pero they better watch out for kimi, i think parang schumi in the making to. while schumi's brother is in trouble ata.. mukhang d na nya natutugunan ang mga expectations sa kanya although galing nga naman syang injury. what a great season talga...

Great end for the 2003 Formula 1 season