New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Selling a 1-Day Tuason Basic Circuit Racing Class! I got it last week from Dealgrocer for P11,495 (original price is 18k) but I won't be able to use it anymore. Class date is April 27 at Clark International Speedway or June 22 at Batangas Racing Circuit.

Experience first-hand the thrill of racing while learning fundamental techniques and applications like Threshold Braking, Downshifting, Racing Line and Track Lapping.

This fast-paced, energy-charged course includes manuals, registration materials, free use of safety equipment (helmet + suit), instructor’s fee, use of Ford Fiesta race cars, use of safety equipment, drinks & lunch, gift packs, racetrack fee, and certificate.

Selling the Deal Grocer voucher for P10,900 instead of 11,495 (Deal Grocer price).

Please text me at 0917 890 7000. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    good to see a west coast boy out there i wonder if he sold his pro mod?

Climate Change in Alaska / NwOldGrowth.org / Page 3

3. Join Date
    May 2020
    Hello! This is an old post but just wondering also if you want to learn racing, how to start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinRocks View Post
    Hello! This is an old post but just wondering also if you want to learn racing, how to start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike Pot has started na. Module 1. But meron pa ulit after this quarantine. I'll be there. Meron din sa AAP. Though slightly informal yun kay Mike, the "legends" are there to teach and explain to you.

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk