New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    You can say the same for Lewis. He expected Max to yield and go onto the curbs coming into turn 2.

Racing incident. Tit for tat - LH got 10-sec penalty, Max got 3 place grid penalty. If anything, a 10-sec penalty is more severe than a 3 place grid penalty especially with RBR’s pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, should have given the same 10sec penalty.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Verstappen might take an engine penalty in Sochi, nullifying the 3-place penalty

He would have gotten a 10 second penalty if he continued

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Verstappen might take an engine penalty in Sochi, nullifying the 3-place penalty

He would have gotten a 10 second penalty if he continued

Na-damage ba engine nya during the crash?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Verstappen lost an engine after the British GP crash

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Both Max and LH are due for an engine change. Better for Max to take it now so that he minimizes the impact of the grid penalty. LH will likely follow suit just to cover.

You saw how big the new engine helps. Bottas got pole without a tow. 0.1 ahead of LH. A tow in Monza helps by about 0.7s. So Bottas was roughly 0.8s quicker than LH because of his new engine (and his improved mental health).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MV will probably take the engine penalty in Sochi

He went from 20th to 7th in 5 laps in 2018

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Just realized this is the last GP to be watched for local cable tv subscribers.

Formula OneFormula One

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Meanwhile, Formula 1 have agreed deals with multiple broadcast partners in Asia until the end of the 2022 season after news that Fox Sports channels in the region are closing.

From the Turkish Grand Prix onwards, agreements have been made with PCCW (Now TV) in Hong Kong, Singtel in Singapore, TrueVisions in Thailand, Tap DMV in the Philippines, Astro in Malaysia and Brunei, Emtek Group in Indonesia, VSTV in Vietnam and Canal+ in Myanmar. The deals for Brunei, Indonesia and Myanmar are subject to final confirmation.

“Following the closure of the Fox Sports channels in Asia, we are very pleased to be entering these new partnerships in order to ensure we can continue to bring the F1 action to our fans there,” said Michaella Snoeck, head of media rights at Formula 1.
    Formula 1 could be 'ruined' by making a full switch to pay-TV coverage

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    US GP qualifying was shown live this morning at Premier Sport on Sky Cable.
    Race will be live at 3 AM... Zzzzz...

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    What a crazy F1 ending. A miracle for MV but their quick decision to change to softs was a masterful stroke as well. They kept themselves in contention for that final lap with a little controversial but ideal decision from Tec Director Masi.

LH was gracious in defeat, he knows first hand what happenstance can bring just like when he won against Massa in 2008.