Dec 2005

Reminder lang to everyone that this is another F1 race weekend:

Qualifying - tonight at 8PM
    Race Day - tomorrow (Sunday) night at 8PM

Tight contest for the leaders.....

6707:choir:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wow Sebastian Vettel wins the Italian Grand Prix! The youngest grand prix winner ever and the man he beat to that record is two time champion Fernando Alonso. Wow it just gives me goosebumps when the German/Italian national anthem sound, its so nostalgic in front of the tifozzi.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Agree with you tidus1203. FA was also very gracious as he congratulated SV when he got out his car for the awarding ceremony. And the German/Italian national anthem,- haven't heard that for a long time..... I am sure MS is grinning ear to ear....

It was a great drive for LH as he started from 15th place and ended up 7th just behind FM... Also, a great race for RK, with their race strategy..... KR finished outside of the championship points.

It was a pity the SB's had trouble during the running start behind the safety car. It could have been two STR-Ferrari drivers in the podium....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Fun race. LH had a fun time bumping other cars out of his way. Luckily for him he did not suffer any damages to his car.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Lewis drove like a madman. Parang kaskaserong taxi driver. Luckily for Massa, Lewis ran out of tire grip. Nice to see all the 2008 1st time GP winners all together on the podium. I hope Vettel will stick to the STR with Ferrari power rather than move to Red Bull with the lethargic Renault power.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    O hoy! 1 point na lang... Go FM! Ferrari should seriously put all its effort to FM and forget about the KR.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    BMW must have been slapping their faces for sending Vettel to Toro Rosso. Now, they are agonizing on how to boot Nick Heidfeld's butt out of the car next season. But the way the doors have closed for the top teams in the next 2 years, it is now looking more certain that they can snatch Fernando Alonso to drive alongside Robert Kubica instead.

The irony at Monza is that the Tifosi still got to hear their catchy anthem getting played in the end. All's well, that ends well.

And finally, what can I say? Another lousy driving from the Ice Boy. Give it up, will yah?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lewis's behavior was unforgiveable... Here we have a great driver, one whose natural abilities allowed him to run from 15th to 2nd... (too bad the rain let up... forcing him to but who did hard body checks on three or four different drivers throughout the race...

I'm a diehard Lewis fan... but that's because he's such a graceful driver... but if he starts acting as badly as Michael Schumacher... I think I'm resigning...

Sebastian Vettel was absolutely terrific... there's one guy who's got future world champion written all over him... forget the rookie mistakes of 2007... this guy is red hot NOW.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lewis's behavior was unforgiveable... Here we have a great driver, one whose natural abilities allowed him to run from 15th to 2nd... (too bad the rain let up... forcing him to but who did hard body checks on three or four different drivers throughout the race...

I'm a diehard Lewis fan... but that's because he's such a graceful driver... but if he starts acting as badly as Michael Schumacher... I think I'm resigning...

Sebastian Vettel was absolutely terrific... there's one guy who's got future world champion written all over him... forget the rookie mistakes of 2007... this guy is red hot NOW.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Agree with you there,- the dark side has taken over LH, at least in that race. He was arrogant and nasty at Monza.... Also, do not forget something like "you can say that because you're not winning"......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Formula 1 Gran Premio Santander D'Italia 2008