New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat nai-save na lang ni LH ang fourth place, dahil mukha namang mas mabilis ang kotse ni PM.....

Pero, karerista nga, kaya paktay kung paktay.....

Hayun, si MS ang nagpunta sa podium...

15.9K:apple:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Coincidence...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    OT po ng kaunti. 2010 Mercedes GP Petronas Suspended Display, as art.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Nico Rosberg turns 27 today. Happy birthday !

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Coincidence...
    nice find sir...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tagilid si Bernie Ecclestone...

F1 : Ecclestone remains calm as Formula 1 corruption and bribery scandal closes in
    The judge who sentenced corrupt Formula One banker Gerhard Gribkowsky on Wednesday described Bernie Ecclestone as the "driving force" of the $44 million bribery.

Condemning Gribkowsky to eight and a half years in jail, presiding judge Peter Noll said in the Munich state court: "In this process we assume the driving force was Mr. Ecclestone".

The Formula 1 Chief Executive "brought the accused into breaking the law and not the other way around", Noll added, according to the Financial Times.

It is a strong indication that the 81 year old could himself be charged.

The diminutive Briton sounded open to returning to Germany in relation to the scandal.

"If I was asked, yes, of course," he said on Wednesday. "They asked me before and I went."

It is not known if this will happen.

Daniel Amelung, one of Gribkowsky's lawyers, told the court the prosecutors are "scared of Mr. Ecclestone, his position and his wealth".

Ecclestone maintains he was effectively the victim of Gribkowsky's extortion, telling the Daily Mail: "I think (he) told them what he thought he had to tell them."

As for whether he will face charges, he answered: "I don't think I should but you don't know, do you?"

Ecclestone is already facing investigations in the UK, with the Times newspaper reporting that the tax and serious fraud offices have been in contact with German authorities.

"I suppose you'd expect that," said Ecclestone.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i guess Kimi's top podium for this season is in belgian gran prix (Spafrancorchamp)...3 races to go.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Coincidence...
    The podium seems much sweeter for Schumi this time around eh. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Nice to see Schumi back in the podium again! 3 Ferrari drivers in the Podium !!
    O nga no. Hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011

FIA Formula 1 Championship 2012