New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ryan_pogi
    [B]what B.A.R. (Honda) stand for?
    British American Racing before pero now BAR na lang talaga ang corporate name. This is because the British American Tobacco Corporation owns the team

ano nationality ni C.Montoya?
    JPM is from Colombia in South America.

before isa lang brand of tire ang pwede gamitin sa F1 (what was that brand?), ngayon dalawa na (bakit dalawa lang?).
    Goodyear dati before Bridgestone came in 1998 (i think). Michelin came in 2000. I guess the other tyre manufacturers don't have the budget to compete in F1. Daming requirements ng FIA for a tyre supplier e.

sa Mclaren, i noticed 1st names na yung nakalagay sa cars nila, and no longer the "WEST" cigerette brand. bawal na ba yung mga yosi brand? im not sure about the "MARLBORO" of the ferraris.
    This is whenever they go to a track/country where tobacco advertising is prohibited. Marlboro, Mild Seven and Lucky Strike logos and emblems are removed. West uses the drivers' names using the West font and Benson and Hedges use the 'Be on Edge' Slogan

2002-M.Shumacher
    2001-M.Hakkinen
    2000-D.Coulthard
    1999-D.Coulthard
    1998-M.Shumacher
    1997-J.Villanueve (eto yung na disqualify si M.S. dahil binangga nya si J.V. kaya mag arch-nemesis sila)
    1996- sino?
    1995- sino?
    anong race to?

sino yung sikat na driver ng "Benson & Hedges" dati?
    You must be referring to Heinz-Harald Frentzen who was sacked by Jordan in 2001, moved to Orange in 2002 and to Sauber in 2003.

bakit umalis na si Nigel Mansel sa F1 noon? pero active pa sya sa racing world.
    I guess retirement age na siya (for a driver). Too old to drive but not too old to stay involved in F1.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by kevinp
    anong race to?
    ang alam ko, sir, yung over all champion.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2002-M.Schumacher
    2001-M.Schumacher
    2000-M.Schumacher
    1999-M.Hakkinen
    1998-M.Hakkinen
    1997-J.Villeneuve (eto yung na disqualify si M.S. dahil binangga nya si J.V. kaya mag arch-nemesis sila)
    1996- D.Hill
    1995- M.Schumacher

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    uy, thanx paul.

sa na pala si Damon Hill?
    what car he drove when he won the championship?
    also the last car when he disappeared from the F1 world?
    the last time i saw him was test driving a car from Top Gear.

PS. thanx sir kevinp for the info.
    Last edited by ryan_pogi; July 24th, 2003 at 10:53 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    damon hill won the world championsip driving a williams-renault. he retired at the end of 1999 driving a jordan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba may banda na ngayon si Damon Hill? Tapos yung kumanta ng theme music sa spiderman kamukha pa niya yung vocalist... heheheh

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ano engine ng petronas?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basically the petronas engine is the ferrari engine last year. it's just not clear if petronas tweaks te engine or ferrari supplies the engine per evolutions of it. so it's a ferrari engine badge by petronas, because they're the ones who pay for it. just like the acer engine of prost in 2001. it's a supertec engine but badged as acer.

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    when was it and what GP when a ferrari team mate let MS take podium (1st place) sa finish line?
    controversial.

btw, who was his ferrari team mate then?
    Last edited by ryan_pogi; August 7th, 2003 at 10:23 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    austrian gp 2001 (took 2nd place from barichello) & 2002 (barichello moved before the finish line at the final lap

indianapolis 2002 (photo finish at the finish line with ms emerging as 1st instead of barichello)

plus countless others when he was teamed up with eddie irvine. (i'm not in the mood to remember.) the other guys will fill you up on that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
F1 stoopid question