New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Singapore GP will be releasing additional seats in the coming weeks for the 2008 FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix. This follows strong demand for tickets since sales opened in February.

First to be released is the 10,000-seat grandstand situated on the Padang. Tickets will cost S$498 for a three-day pass. Tickets will be available from Monday 10 March. The Padang Grandstand will offer great views of the St. Andrew's Road straight set against the backdrop of the historic City Hall and Old Supreme Court building.

An additional grandstand located on the City Hall Steps will be released later this month once the configurations and placement are confirmed. This grandstand will seat approximately 1000 people and tickets will cost S$498 for a three-day pass. The exact launch date will be announced shortly.

Details of one-day walkabout passes, as well as the launch of Premier Grandstands at the Esplanade and Singapore Flyer will also be released later this month. Premier Grandstands will include hospitality in the price and are intended primarily for corporate entertaining.

Tickets and Passes can be purchased in the following ways:

Via the official website www.singaporegp.sg.
    Via the dedicated ticket hotline on +65 6738 6738. The call centre is open from 1000 to 2000 hours Monday to Friday, and from Noon to 1800 hours on weekends.
    Via OmniTicket Network, the exclusive ticket distributor for the 2008 FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix. OmniTicket counters will be located at Forum Shopping Centre, Marina Square Shopping Centre, and Singapore Visitors Centre at Orchard Road. OmniTicket counters open from 1000 to 2000 hours daily.
    Via dedicated 2008 FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix sales counters at Singapore Post offices all over the island.
    About 2008 FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix
    The inaugural 2008 FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix will take place on 28 September 2008 on a street circuit of public roads around the Marina Bay area. The race will be the first held at night in FORMULA 1™ history and is the first street race in Asia.

About Singapore GP Pte Ltd
    Singapore GP Pte Ltd is the race promoter for the FORMULA 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix. It holds five-year renewable rights to stage the Singapore Grand Prix, beginning with the 2008 Season. The company is a partnership between Komoco Motors and regional events company Lushington Entertainments, via its parent company Reef Enterprises.

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    who is going to Singapore to watch the F1 race?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    me & wify! but i have a question sa mga F1 gurus here. can i bring my DSLR camera inside the venue?? nabalitaan ko bawal daw kasi??

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Me & my friends.

May limitations sa pagdala ng camera. Yung mga ordinary point & shoot pwede.

57. Due to tight security and safety concerns, the following items are prohibited:
    Alcohol, animals (except service animals e.g. seeing eye dogs & police dogs), any item that could be used as a weapon, audio recorders, bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller-blades/skates, camera tripods, monopods, telephoto camera lenses with a focal strength of greater than 300mm, video cameras and handy-cams, cans, chairs/stools, eskies & hampers, fireworks, Frisbees and helium balloons, glass (including bottles), large containers in excess of 1.25 litres, large flags, musical instruments and/or amplification equipment, prams and strollers (not permitted in seating areas), unauthorized advertising material or flyers, laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers, dangerous goods and any other item prohibited by legislation. The items listed in this Clause are not exhaustive and a list of all prohibited items will be placed at the entrance to the Circuit Park and/or areas designated by SGPPL.
    Source: http://www.singaporegp.sg/ticket/faq.php

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    he he, ano tickets nyo, grandstand or yung walang upuan pa ikot ikot lang? baka mag ka mini EB tayo doon.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    arb-
    2nd to the last ticket ata nabili namin, sa Marina Area, nearest entry point Gate 2 & 7 ata?? ganda ng ticket noh? 3 IDs, pwedeng pasalubong! hehe.

boybi-
    nabasa ko din nga yan eh, alanganin tuloy ako dalhin 450D ko, but my lens is only 18-200mm. punta rin kayo sa Singapore MOTORSHOW? ang daming events ata that weekend, kakahilo!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, hindi ko alam kung anong ticket namin Yung kasama na namin nag arrange lahat.

*win
    Anong motorshow yan? May link ka ba sa site ng motorshow?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    boybi-
    try mo search "Singapore Motorshow" 9-26-08 at Suntec City ata.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by win View Post
    boybi-
    try mo search "Singapore Motorshow" 9-26-08 at Suntec City ata.
    Kita ko na. Thanks ;)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Four peepz from alabangeerz will go to this event including ME excited na!

There will be 3 club races in support to F1 race. Aston Martin, Porsche and BMW...this will be before the race day.

I'll bring my D80 with 200mm lense but according to our fellow dslr lovers in SIngapore, the organizers now permitted up to 300mm lense...

Ang problema ko di pako marunong kumuha ng ganung gumagalaw na sasakyan...he..he.h.e. So many pinoys will go here including groups from Subaru Club of the Philippines.

We got the esplanade grandstang but if any one of you na wala pang pass i have 2 sets of walkabout ticket up for sale on discounted price....

Kitakits...

Jedi- dapat may free t-shirt kami para pang-advertise na!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
F1 Singapore