1. Join Date
    Sep 2006

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    uy, ayos ito ah!
    may damage po ba ito? magkano?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wow! hamilton is out of the race. 0 points for him.
    he will not be crown world champion today

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nice overtaking move by Kimi!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I really expected Hamilton to clinch the driver's championship in this race but I guess lady luck is still playing dice with the faiths of Hamilton, Alonso and Raikkonen.

Poor Hamilton, he was almost at the pits when he drove into that gravel trap. I really thought he gave up to too easily since he could have driven the last few feet to the pits. It took the replay however for me to realize he's rear tires were stuck in the gravel trap and was merely free wheeling. Too bad there wasnt any crane to lift him out of the gravel trap this time...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Buti nga kay Lewis, tawag dun karma sa ginagawa niyang paninira kay FA. Nag mamadali sa pagpasok ng pit entry using worn tires, ayan naipit yung car floor sa gravel trap. Trap tuloy. Dapat di umabot si Lewis sa podium sa Brazil para may chance si FA. Pero that would be another miracle in two weeks time...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think they need another miracle in Brazil to stop Hamilton from taking the crown. From my past recollections, it seems to be raining in Brazil during race day, a couple of times.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I hope the irony of 1986 WC befalls Mclaren this year. Mansell and Piquet were fighting for the championship with the Williams-Honda being the best car. But the winner at the end was Alain Prost. Willaims took equal status policy though Piquet was a double WC. Piquet proves it by taking WC again in 1987. History may repeat itself for Kimi. I wonder what will Ron Dennis do to FA if FA takes himself and LH from the equation...hmmmm????

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I want Kimi to win this season. Go Iceman!!! Go Kimi!!! go go go....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I hope the irony of 1986 WC befalls Mclaren this year. Mansell and Piquet were fighting for the championship with the Williams-Honda being the best car. But the winner at the end was Alain Prost. Willaims took equal status policy though Piquet was a double WC. Piquet proves it by taking WC again in 1987. History may repeat itself for Kimi. I wonder what will Ron Dennis do to FA if FA takes himself and LH from the equation...hmmmm????

Great drive for both KR and FA...... FM was certainly left out by FA after the last pitstop.....

SV surely made MS proud by placing 4th in this race (and almost 3rd in the Japanese GP were it not for that freak accident with MW behind the Safety Car and LH's weird driving antics.... It was MS who recommended SV earlier... Maybe it was karma on LH in this race...

Agree here,- FA should take LH out with him on the first corner, so that KR can win this year's championship (if their car is reliable.....)......

Madaling araw ang karera sa Brazil,- pero mukhang pagpupuyatan ko....

4101:victory:

F1: Chinese GP 2007