New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    It was interesting to see in Niki Lauda's Ferrari crash in Nurburgring back in 76 that there were no safety cars yet (I'm just assuming) and the drivers themselves were the ones attending to the car crash with a fire extinguisher.

Formula 1 has definitely come a long way since then.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Another trivia:

Ralf Schumacher crashed on exactly the same spot in the Indianapolis Race Circuit in two consecutive seasons. If not for the Michelin tire issue as the cause, Ralf would probably have acquired a phobia on Indianapolis by now, he would probably have Toyota's third driver race this year instead.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    me video ba yung crash ni niki lauda sa nurburgring? di ba kapwa driver nya ang tumulong sa kanyang makalabas ng car?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    It was interesting to see in Niki Lauda's Ferrari crash in Nurburgring back in 76 that there were no safety cars yet (I'm just assuming) and the drivers themselves were the ones attending to the car crash with a fire extinguisher.

Formula 1 has definitely come a long way since then.
    The old 'ring circuit was really long. Kita sa video parang gubat yung tabi niya. Talagang iba yung safety noon compared ngayon.

F1 Accidents