New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Probably not. While the Brawn GP was all good, Honda's reason for getting out was purely financial. Competing in F1 costs money and they want to preserve that... While wins like this attract sponsors, siguro they feel its just better to keep the cash.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hamilton gains a position courtesy of Toyota...again. Vettel penalised.

Trulli loses Toyota podium

Following a stewards' inquiry, Jarno Trulli has been stripped of his podium finish in the Australian Grand Prix.

The FIA officials ruled that the Toyota driver overtook Lewis Hamilton under the safety car, after losing third position to the world champion by running off the track.

Italian Trulli received a 25 second time penalty, dropping him out of the points. McLaren's Hamilton was promoted to third, with Sebastien Bourdais joining the points-paying positions.

In another stewards' decision, Sebastian Vettel will be demoted ten places down the Malaysian Grand Prix grid in one week, and pay a $50,000 fine to the FIA.

The German was penalised not for his late collision with Robert Kubica, but for failing to pull his damaged Red Bull to the side of the track when requested.

Source: GMM
    © CAPSIS International
    http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...29122055.shtml
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 29th, 2009 at 07:49 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wow Lewis Hamilton is having a lot of luck...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    its funny how this UK guy explains the KERS, he says "if you know kitt from knight rider, he has a turbo boost every now and then michel knight use to jump the car.its not really a turbo but its a electrical boost or charge that gives it extra trq." i guess kitt is way beyond its time lol

wow that was a strange finish, Vettel/Kubica, A+ for Brawn PG team and Button wow 1st & 2nd... yeah 1st race of the season Toyota 3rd JT from last grid... This may be Button's year maybe his going to get his long awaiting championship title if they do this every race

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    looks like an interesting season for 2009

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nice race.

Button dominating the race.
    Barrichello dropping to 6 (?) place after a bad start from P2.
    Hamilton from the back to the grid became lucky with Trulli. Upgraded to 3rd from 4th.

Hindi na raw by points kundi by number of wins para maging Champ.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No points pa din ang determining factor. Postponed na yung rule na yan for 2010...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^ kahapon ko lang nabalitaan ang tungkol sa number of wins. medyo naguguluhan pa ako.

Prefer ko na points ang gamitin not wins.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'm glad Button got his well deserved pole & win.

Is it just me or these new cars are faster than those of last year?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I'm glad Button got his well deserved pole & win.

Is it just me or these new cars are faster than those of last year?
    noticed too when i watched the replay late last night. speed talaga lalo na pagdating sa circuits na hi speed and maraming overtaking possibilities.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
F1: 2009 Australian Grand Prix