New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    '07 Hungarian GP viewing party at National Sports Grill, Greenbelt 3 :2thumbsup:

http://www.f1clubphilippines.com/for...pic.php?t=1152

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrayv View Post
    '07 Hungarian GP viewing party at National Sports Grill, Greenbelt 3 :2thumbsup:

http://www.f1clubphilippines.com/for...pic.php?t=1152

Thanks for the invitation bro.

I'll see if I can attend this event,- seems to be an exciting proposition.....

3404:surfing:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Nice move by Torro Rosso to replace Scott Speed with Sebastian Vettel.

I'm not concerned with any internal misgivings inside the Torro Rosso team. As a race fan, I never really felt that Scott Speed has actually raced for 1 full season already. My only fond recollection of him was during the last Hungarian GP when he frantically radioed his pit crew to put him on slick tyres (even while the race track was still wet), and as soon as he came out of the pitlane, he immediately gravel-trapped 3 times because he couldn't control the sliding of his car due to the slicks, so he came back to the pits and got the Intermediates back on. Nice call, Scottie!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    though he's got one cool name esp since he's racing.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Reminder,- it's another race weekend

Qualifying: 4th August, Saturday,- 8PM
    Race Day : 5th August, Sunday,- 8PM

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Once again, for the second time this season, Hamilton fans are up in arms after McLaren appeared to have poorly executed its plans to put Alonso on Pole Position. You can see a dejected Hamilton after he failed to make the flying lap - he was driving like 10 mph back to the pitlane, a bicycle could have overtaken him.

I couldn't recall if the lollipop man did kept Alonso from going out. But I'm sure Alonso will never block Hamilton on that pitstop on his own decision. That would have been ridiculous. It's good that the FIA has decided to penalize Ron Dennis for his ill-executed race manipulation. You need more practice, Ron. Para hindi naman masyadong halata. Learn from Ferrari - forgetting to refuel Massa. What a bummer. :sleepy:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw it on TV last night, the lollipop was up.
    Sayang maganda sana yung laban nila kagabi.

This is an excerpt from planetf1.

When the drivers took their second quick runs Raikkonen took what was now P3 back off Heidfeld, but all the drama was reserved for the Mclaren garage. Alonso came in for his final set of tyres. They were bolted on and the lollypop raised, but Alonso had caught a glimpse of Lewis Hamilton stacked behind him and didn't leave.

Though he should have left his box for some reason the Spaniard decided not to. The timing of the final lap was critical and he had just seconds before he would be unable to complete an outlap and put in a valid timed lap. He remained where he was for 10 seconds before going on his way.

Full text is here
    http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,1895...640404,00.html

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Oh, so the lollipop was up? Then two things are possible:

(1) The lollipop man didn't follow his script and raised the lollipop 11 seconds too early (he should be fired); or

(2) Alonso is not the clean sportsman he tries to project himself to be (in such case, his penalty is deserved).

All these drama have also masked the news that grass cutter Fisichella could be the guy that Flavio will kick out next year after signing up Piquet Jr. as Renault's race driver in 2008.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    All these drama have also masked the news that grass cutter Fisichella could be the guy that Flavio will kick out next year after signing up Piquet Jr. as Renault's race driver in 2008.
    OT: Our lover boy Flavio is really an Italian.... hehehe....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    As I said in the other thread,- a sweet victory for LH, with KR, 2nd and NH, 3rd.

FA was able to gain 2 positions and came in 4th.

RS made a good account of himself in this race.

As for FM,- disastrous weekend....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
F1: 2007 Hungarian Grand Prix