New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its nice to see you're taking the opinions of the guys well...

Karting really rocks!!! Where do you kart? Joined any events already (enduro, etc..)?

I witnessed an accident in Sta Rosa, Laguna last weekend... It wasnt a very good sight and was a big waste of human lives.

Take it easy on the road peeps.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paulosia, i also take their opinion that racing is done on the tracks.

well, i too am into karting, i go to carmona to get my adrenaline fix, so maybe want to go din. if you're a karter, most probably your an f1 fan too. visit ka sa circuit forum dito or sa formula 1 forum ng kotse.com

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yup thanks! kung pupunta kyo sa friday eb gusto pag usapan natin tungkol jan . gusto namin magorganize ng karting eb ok kaya yun? marami nag kakarting dito e. madami beses nako nagkart kaya lang wala ako makasama. frustrated m. schumacher ako e hahaha!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahh, yun pala ang ibig sabihin or tawag nila sa illegal street racing....'bitiw'

I'm guilty of this. I used to do it every friday nights then I stopped last year.

dati bumibitaw din ako dyan eh, pati sa alabang....pero ewan ko bigla nawala hilig ko eh! the others are right, sa strip ka na lang......

na-realize ko na nga lang na payabang talaga kung sa streets ka bumibitaw kasi naramdaman ko na kung ikaw yung driver ng ibang kotse tapos dahil sa mga bumibitaw dyan eh nagkabuhol buhol traffic (which happened to me before), tingin ko sa kanila mayayanang eh, without realizing na bumibitaw din ako before....

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    asar na asar ako sa mga drag racers na yan. laging nagkakatrapik dahil sa kanila. ang yayabang pa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by vinj
    Its nice to see you're taking the opinions of the guys well...

Karting really rocks!!! Where do you kart? Joined any events already (enduro, etc..)?

I witnessed an accident in Sta Rosa, Laguna last weekend... It wasnt a very good sight and was a big waste of human lives.

Take it easy on the road peeps.
    what happen?
    details naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very serious accident, 2 cars were crushed by a military APC. It was along a blind curve. Ingat lang sa pagdrive peeps, if you feel the need for speed, take it on the track or strip not on the streets.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, GTSBoy said it right... an APC "ran over" two cars in a blind curve, ust before PNPA (Phil National Police Academy)... Walang naiwan sa Corolla and Lite Ace na nadamay.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ouch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
drag racing