New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just wanted to ask.

After watching initial episodes of Initial D

I am completely awestruck at Takumi's Hachi.

I wish na sana magkaroon ng vids showing the Spoon EK9 vs. Takumi's Hachi AE86 or the Boss AE86.

That would be a hell of a race. FWD vs RWD.. Heheheh Drifting galore!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron ako,
    boss AE86 and the TRD AE86 (with the carbon fiber hood and duck tail spoiler) versus a stock R34 skyline. the 86's had 200 and 165 ps respectively and the R34 in stock form has 280 ps (on paper) ... a 5 lap race from a standing start. the 2 86's overtook the R34 on lap 3.

worth the download from kazaa! 8)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about....

Michael Schumacher vs. Colin McRae, first in Ford Focus WRC cars, then in Ferrari F1's

Schumacher vs. Juan Manuel Fangio, in 50's era F1 cars

Mach 5 (Speed Racer) vs. KITT (Knight Rider)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako gusto ko matuloy yung drag race between happiman's turbo GEN I Pajero and afrasay's N/A GEN I Pajero. Ito ang matinding labanan. Hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M, yeah ganda nung laban na yun! Kawawa ung GT-R sa twisties samantalang ung 2 AE86 slided along the track.. Hehehe.. Dorifto! Ok talaga mag dl sa Kazaa.

One weird race i saw was an EG hatch battling it out with a Corvette. Looks orchestrated to me. Pero if this was true, that's one sick hatchback.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Spoon ek9 will lose to the TRD AE86.

i have video of AE86 smoking impreza wrx sti, and of the TRD N1 AE86 setting faster lap record (around tsukuba) than NSX, EVO6, etc. etc.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As i thought, hehehhee. the AE86 will make a beating out of the Spoon EK, HEhehehe.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I would really look forward to cars that will be able to race that EK9 SiR we have here. Such cars would have been a Corolla with the Blacktop 4A-GE engine and the Lancer with MIVEC producing over 170 hp. Too bad Toyota and Mitsubishi were not fast enough to take action when the high-output Honda hit our streets. :evil:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah ganda laban siguro un. a 3 way match between these:

a fully built b16a EK4 vs a built 4age blacktop na AE102 vs a built 2.0 MIVEC powered GSR.

that would be one race good to watch!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na dito sa races sa subic sa super saloon series like yung EK4 ni mike anton and yung ae102 ni oscar aguilar or mon lindo siguradong naka 4age yung di ko lang alam kung blacktop. wala nga lang gsr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
which Car races do u wish to happen