New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    FROM KOTSE.COM

Hello to all you car lovers out there. This is Nico Montinola. I'm #23 in the Philippine Touring Car Championships.

I'd like to offer your car club to have a unique trackday experience at BRC. You can specify the date so long as I and the track is free and available. Minimum 12 drivers needed. Cost is only P2,500 per driver/car. You can share cars but each driver will be charged. You can bring along your family and friends, only the ones who will actually drive in the track will be charged this amount.

You get the following:
    - covered parking spaces
    - aircon VIP room
    - TV/DVD player
    - unlimited use of the track
    - lunch and drinks (non-drivers charged *150 each)

For an additional P500 per driver, I will give you a introductory course in "high speed driving safety".

Driving is a way of life for some of us. Many of us love fast cars and driving fast but sadly, not all of us possess the skill and knowledge to really enjoy this type of activity. Without the skill, knowledge or experience, high speed driving becomes dangerous, for you, your passengers and the people around you. The benefit of learning how to drive at BRC is you will be able to preserve the car more while driving at a higher speed. I teach you to be smooth, to preserve your brakes, to maximize cornering speed so you don't needlessly over-tax the drivetrain.

But the best reason for a trackday, is to get out of the city and enjoy driving with your friends.

All drivers and passengers at BRC are encouraged to wear a helmet and driving gloves (for the drivers). Safety will be your responsibility and I nor BRC cannot be held liable for any damage or injuries.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    is nico and Accord_GTR the same guy?

grabe, gusto ko sumama. oras ang di makatugma sa akin

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nice track, could give some of the F1 circuits a run for their money

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gearspeed mag organize ka na ng mga sasali! sama ako dyan!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hindi pa ayos ang ek ko pero gusto ko pa rin pumunta at makita ang track..
    Gusto ko matututunan dyan heel toe technique tapak ng clutch then brake then downshift and heel toe..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Deym, gusto ko! Nakaka-miss mag BRC!!!!

Hmmm... if I could get at least three car clubs to go....

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

if you guys can wait, Club X is planning a track day * BRC AFTER the peak season in October, you guys are more than welcomed to join. Details are still sketchy, I'll update you guys once a concrete schedule comes out.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sarap mag BRC! just be sure to bring tools, extra shirts, extra spark plugs and lots of water just in case ;)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003

Ito yung map papunta ng BRC.Balak ko pumunta para mapanood ang PNTCC race kaso hindi ko alam kung saturday or sunday ang PNTCC race.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gotta love that.Make sure you replac eyour brake fluid with ATE or motul.I'm jelous.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
BRC Trackday