New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    One thing I noticed durring the post race interviews, Kimi noted that it was disappointing starting in last place but he and the team knew that they would place in the points! They know they have a "fast car". They even passed other cars on "full" tanks! If they can get their cars to be consistent, Mclaren will easily blow out the competition. Not only is the car fast, but fuel consumption is never an issue! One stop!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bet Nico Rosberg would taste the podium this year. Galing talaga nya mag push. A few laps remaining na lang, he got to 6th from 9th place.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    ganda na ulit ng race!!daming wheel to wheel overtaking!!!

and those mclaren cars are so damn ***y i wanna have *** with it!!!
    sorry dudes, nauna na ako ..ni-rape ko na!! :lol:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy
    I bet Nico Rosberg would taste the podium this year. Galing talaga nya mag push. A few laps remaining na lang, he got to 6th from 9th place.
    Si Mark Webber must be looking worried...And what the hell is wrong with Montoya?!?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I too am gunning for the Williams team. I am mighty impressed in Nico Rosberg and will watch this guy closely. It looks like the Cosworth built engines are competitive but I'll wait for the next races just to see if this isnt a fluke.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cosworth have years of experience in building V8 engines for other races as well. Surely enough, their engine would be very competitive.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    taga saang bansa ba si Rosberg?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onga about rosberg...am pogi pogi pa niya....ahay!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    taga saang bansa ba si Rosberg?
    I believe Nico's father, KeKe Rosberg is a Finn. I think Nico is also a Finn, barring his mother is a citizen of another EU country.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Great race!lots of overtaking throughout the pack...congrats to ferrari for doing a good job during the off season. Really thought ferrari would be struggling to make it to the top 5.

Surprises

Ferrari- great turnaround from last seasons dismal performance. Seems like michaels already looking forward to the next race. Expected Massa to make mistakes like that hes on the ggressiv side but after a few races hell be more calm and mature

Nico Rosberg and Williams Team- surprising finish for the rookie. Never really expected williams to be this strong at the opening race.

Toro Rosso- who would have expected a minardi to make it this far?the addition of adrian newey and the ferrari engine surely made life different for luizzi and speed

Disappointments

BMW Sauber- Was expecting the duo to challenge for the podium mainly beacuse of the sauber chassis performing well for the past few seasons. The addition of the bmw engine surely provided enough hp. And of course a former world champion JV and cool cat Nick Heidfeld( Trivia: Nick drove for the Mclaren junior team in f3000 before and he went on to win the championship against JPM)

Toyota- Very disappointing result for this team as they showed good pace last year.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bahrain F1 GP