New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What a race! Kimi hounding Lewis the whole way, while Lewis seeming to be the new "Iceman", doesn't budge. It was astounding watching this kid control the pace... let him get 0.1 closer, 0.1 closer, 0.1 closer... is he too close? Reel off a fastest lap, then another, build a cushion... then ease off... let him get 0.1 closer, 0.1 closer...

Kimi was flat out all race, pushing to his car to the ragged edge... while Lewis was just pacing himself.

Appallingly, this is the very first race I've managed to catch live all season... and it was interesting to watch Lewis in action. Very smooth, very unflustered... he looked like he was just strolling in the park... even when he turned the taps on, he never seemed to be driving as violently as Kimi, whose turn-in at each corner was as crisp as a razor. Lewis just flew in, without ever seeming to do anything. Lewis did lock up the brakes twice or thrice, but that was only after he got blocked at the pit-exit and flat-spotted. It never hurt him as much as it should have.

The boy drives like a robot... unimaginably smooth... on the slipperiest race track I've seen all year. I think McLaren should forfeit the championship... they've put a cyborg in their car, and I can't help thinking that's against the rules!

Alonso, on the other hand, was obviously uncomfortable with this car. He did manage to ring up quite a few places and fastest laps, but he was having more set-up problems, obviously, than the two guys in front. And probably more problems with the team, too. McLaren's got a dominant season, but damn they've got too many issues.

How exciting... I think that's confirmed it... it's Senna-Prost all over again... what a show!

------

Massa... errh... what the heck was all that?

-------

Will Jenson's woes never cease? He'd better press the "Eject" button soon, but there's nowhere for him to go...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nagsimula lahat ng kaguluhan sa mclaren because of LH disobeying team orders in the start of 3rd qualifying.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    At least, F1 is exciting these days because of issues like these. Well except the espionage because that's bad.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa tingin ko Alonso will not stick around to finish his contract with Mclaren and do a Montoya sooner than later. Montoya already warned Alonso about how Mclaren operates...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Sa tingin ko Alonso will not stick around to finish his contract with Mclaren and do a Montoya sooner than later. Montoya already warned Alonso about how Mclaren operates...
    hmmm.... di siguro.

IMO if things don't turn out well between FA and McLaren/Dennis/LH, FA will probably ride out the season and look for another seat, unless he's tied to a lengthy contract with McLaren or something like that.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    life imitating art

Alonso vs Hamilton.... guess who won...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hahaha... ang kulit!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alanghiya :hihihi:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha! nice!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mika for the win!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Alonso stripped of the Hungarian Pole!!!