New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Qualifying: 7th April(today), 2 PM
    Race: 8th April, 3PM

This will be an interesting race to watch.....

http://www.formula1.com/race/news/5895/771.html

2301:dog1:

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    gandang laban yan! patibayan ng makina!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Massa was fastest yesterday dun sa praktis

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    And I understand that the McLarens were in the middle of the pack, right?

2301:dog1:

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    gandang laban yan! patibayan ng makina!
    hindi lang, pagandahan pati ng goma, :D sayang nga 'di ako makakapanood,

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Go! Scuderia Ferrari! :clap:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup sepang is the circuit if you want to showcase your engine...

lookout for sauber and renault to make a buzz with the usual front runners

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Got this from f1-live.com
    http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...07064653.shtml

======
    Team chiefs slip up at Sepang

A slip of the tongue from two team bosses in Malaysia gave a clear insight into how much they are missing their champion drivers.

During a press conference yesterday at the Sepang circuit, reporters wondered if Renault's Flavio Briatore thought the departure of Fernando Alonso had contributed to the team's decline in 2007.

He said: "We have the people, the finance, the drivers, everything. You turn the page and you try to do the best you can, and at this moment everybody is motivated to give the best to Fernando and Heikki.

"I mean Giancarlo. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Later in the same FIA-organised press conference, it was Ferrari principal Jean Todt's turn to slip up while he explained a problem with new driver Kimi Raikkonen's red car in Australia last month.

"It is true to say that, at the end of the grand prix, on the last laps, Michael ... you see!," Todt, realising his mistake of starting to utter the name of retired seven time world champion Michael Schumacher, smiled as the room burst into laughter.

Briatore quipped: "You see, I'm not the only one!"
    =====

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It will be a Ferrari-McLaren-Ferrari-McLaren in the starting grid tomorrow.....

2401:massbounce:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yaj View Post
    Got this from f1-live.com
    http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...07064653.shtml

======
    Team chiefs slip up at Sepang

A slip of the tongue from two team bosses in Malaysia gave a clear insight into how much they are missing their champion drivers.

During a press conference yesterday at the Sepang circuit, reporters wondered if Renault's Flavio Briatore thought the departure of Fernando Alonso had contributed to the team's decline in 2007.

He said: "We have the people, the finance, the drivers, everything. You turn the page and you try to do the best you can, and at this moment everybody is motivated to give the best to Fernando and Heikki.

"I mean Giancarlo. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Later in the same FIA-organised press conference, it was Ferrari principal Jean Todt's turn to slip up while he explained a problem with new driver Kimi Raikkonen's red car in Australia last month.

"It is true to say that, at the end of the grand prix, on the last laps, Michael ... you see!," Todt, realising his mistake of starting to utter the name of retired seven time world champion Michael Schumacher, smiled as the room burst into laughter.

Briatore quipped: "You see, I'm not the only one!"
    =====
    Hehehe... Briatore,- the "shaded-area" Italian Playboy will always be a character!

2401:massbounce:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
2007 F1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix