New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    No winners yet. First round of pits,- still is FA, LH and FM....

LH is awesome,- drifting in the corner where MS 'stalled' last year during qualifying....

2801:clap:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    oh ok! thanks!wala kasing tv ako ngayon e hehehe!! chec ko na rin sa site!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    With 28 laps to go, still FA, LH, FM, and GF...

At least 5 drivers are on a one-stop strategy,- KR, JB, HK, DC and AW (?).....

Unless something happens,- then I think the 2 McLarens will be on the podium for this race!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It's McLaren 1-2 : FA and LH.

Followed by Ferrari: FM, a distant third and Renault: GF....

McLaren lapped everyone in the field, except FM.
    They're a class, cut above the rest!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    panalo na si FA, second si LH then third si Massa..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    panalo si lou ferigno.
    LH at Massa sa 2nd and 3rd.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Lou Ferigno?? Hehe ganon ba ka-pangit si Alonso?

Anyways, analysis time...

Another masterful race from maestro Alonso. This time he made sure Hamilton could not catch up and built a reasonable enough lead to insure no controversies as to the outcome mires an otherwise perfect weekend for him.

Hamilton showed excellent pace in Monaco as should be since he had previous experience (pre-F1) in the circuits of Monte Carlo. Unfortunately the track has the usual characteristic of being almost impossible to overtake on so that if he tried too hard he might endanger his teammate or himself in the process. So all in all very good. I would think next year would be different and Hamilton might no longer mince quarters with Alonso but we shall see...

I am beginning to think (pardon the Raikkonen fans here, including me!) that Raikkonen is becoming a liability to whatever team accepts him. He is riding on pure hype and reputation alone (from his previous performance), but and this is a big but his performance last year in Mclaren and this year with Ferrari leaves a little too much to be desired.

If he doesnt sober up and take it easy with his partying ways we could see a continued decline in his performance (as if it wasnt bad enough). Really he should give himself a good kick in the balls and start paying more attention to the road. He seems to need a desperate situation (like starting from 16th) before he realizes his predicament and begins to do anything about it. He should at least try his darndest even if things are going his way!

Right now the only performing member of the Ferrari tandem is Massa and I cant see him carrying the bulk of the work for both of them. Even if Massa can get continued podium finishes, he cant assure the constructors championship if Raikkonen doesnt help him.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Now imagine how things would be if Raikkonen had stayed at McLaren and Alonso had gone to Ferrari...

We might have actually had a competition here...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Now imagine how things would be if Raikkonen had stayed at McLaren and Alonso had gone to Ferrari...
    Naah that would upset too many Ferrari fans I think. The concept alone would be unthinkable If I were to base it from how they lambasted Alonso last year...

A whiner like him sitting in a Ferrari?? Sacrilege !!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A Whiner... or a Wine-er? I'd prefer a "Winner"... Kidding aside, they're both great drivers, but FA seems to be the more driven and stable one.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2007 F1 MONACO Grand Prix