Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    di ko napanuod, ano nangyari kay kimi?
    #1 sa pole, bakit nawala sa podium?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Update: It looks like rain,- if it does, then my money is on FA....

3303:shocked:
    Hehehe..... tama ang aking fearless forecast,- FA is the "Rain Master" of the current crop of F1 drivers.... (He actually demonstrated this ability/talent last year.....)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    di ko napanuod, ano nangyari kay kimi?
    #1 sa pole, bakit nawala sa podium?
    KR unfortunately retired while driving 3rd behind FA..... Tough luck!

Of course, FM clearly showed everyone that he is no match for FA (at least in the rain)....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Of course, FM clearly showed everyone that he is no match for FA (at least in the rain)....
    Quote Originally Posted by allen_the_great
    Massa is visibly upset coz Alonso overtook his sorry a**. sore loser! can't accept that he was overtaken by a superior driver/car.
    Hmmm, it seems that a lot of you guys conveniently forgot that Massa was able to fend off Alonso in the wet during the race restart.

During the press conference, Massa confirmed that he had problems with his last set of intermediate tires, which was vibrating a lot and is unbalanced.

Another thing, in the slick tires - Massa was able to build up a comfortable lead over Alonso.

And it was Alonso who was pissed off at Massa (as confirmed in the conference) for the light wheel tap that occurred - though both drivers talked it off afterwards.

Though kudos to Alonso for the brilliant drive on the wet and for patiently waiting for the opening to attack Massa. Though I'd doubt that he'll be able to pull that maneuver while Massa was running full steam on slicks.

===

To note, it was the best outing for RBR so far this season, with both cars finishing ahead of the favored BMW-Sauber duo.

===

A good drive from Hamilton despite suffering from bad breaks... lucky for him that he didn't hit anything after he aquaplaned and the tractor placed him in the circuit again. Let's hope the "Beach Boy" recovers in the Hungarian GP.

==

Tough luck for Kimi again who was driving hard (from 7th to 3rd).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ganda ng race!!! scenarios are always changing.

when i turned on the tv, wilkenhock was P1!!! What the heck?

I almost did not finish it since massa was leading and i thought he would win. raikonnen was closing in on alonso etc... then alonso was his usual settling for 2nd. but the last 10 laps, were eventful - there were rain forecast again! And then renault communicated with heikki that rain is coming down already i think on lap 6. eveyone came in and for sure the last few laps were great! alonso overtook massa on lap 4 and boy did they touch! after the race tinawag ni fernando yun camera man at pinakita nya yun rubber markings on the sidepod of his car, and then waived his finger pointing to massa's car hehehe then the two continued inside. did you guys see the arguments of alonso and massa post race? when they weighed in they were almost shouting at each other... etong si alonso pang asar rin hehehe sa podium badtrip si massa hehehe.

kakatuwa pa sa post race conference, si alonso mukhang nag apologise kay massa. tapos nilalambing pa nya, touching massa's arm pero badtrip pa rin si massa. si webber at alonso nagtatawanan hehehe.

ang nangyari pala, when both massa and alonso parked alonso came to massa accusing him that he purposely touched his mclaren. eh nabadtrip si massa.

but I think what the two guys should have done was just keep quiet and congratulate each other. opinion is opinion, and if alonso thought massa touched him on purpose, and massa thinks otherwise... they should just let the stewards formulate the conclusion based on race data and analysis.

si webber muntik na rin mawala yun 3rd nya on a mistake on the last lap... photo finish sila ni wurz...
    Last edited by cardo; July 23rd, 2007 at 10:03 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah yes... I almost forgot about the Webber-Wurz battle... I thought for a moment there that Wurz would take it... sayang - if he was just a little bit closer he could've taken advantage of the situation.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Hmmm, it seems that a lot of you guys conveniently forgot that Massa was able to fend off Alonso in the wet during the race restart.

During the press conference, Massa confirmed that he had problems with his last set of intermediate tires, which was vibrating a lot and is unbalanced.

Another thing, in the slick tires - Massa was able to build up a comfortable lead over Alonso.
    Well, that is FM's reason.

However, IMO, FA is the driver to beat when it rains in the current crop of drivers.

FA clearly demonstrated this talent when he was driving for Renault (in the rain) last year at the Hungaroring(?)...... And where FM was looking like a second-rate amateur, just like last night.....

As I stated earlier, FA is no doubt championship caliber.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    parang pinoy si massa. baka nga! ganyan kasi ang mga pinoy
    kapag nap-overtake-an eh. pikon! hahaha...

pero sayang talaga. panalo na, naalo pa. yun ang nakaka-inis
    talaga. masaya na sana kami ni misis, kaso lumungkot kasi
    talo perari.

pero not to take anything from lou ferigno, ang galing talaga
    sa basa. hwag gagalitin ni massa yan, baka mag-incredible hulk yan! hahaha...

sayang na naman si kimi. umattend kasi si shumi eh. hahaha!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yup, that was the most confusing race Ive seen yet. I didnt know FA was the one that accused Massa of touching him. At least FA knew how to smile when the cameras rolled in so it appeared (at least on TV) that Massa was the bad sport of the two.

In fact somebody reminded the visibly pissed Massa that there were cameras rolling when FA and him were arguing on the way to the podium. That was the only time Massa patted FA on the back and sat down. But by the look on his face and at the press conference it seemed he didnt mean it.

Looking back there was no way he could have staved off FA with 6 laps to go. FA was definitely faster and after he overtook Massa he got off a 6 second lead. Also in that highly contentious overtake, FA clearly had the racing line when he and Massa touched. I think Massa was trying to unnerve Alonso into giving way, (just like in the previous race) but this time Alonso stuck to his line and so the inevitable happened.

BTW didnt you guys found it hilarious when Michael Schumacher found himself in an unenviable position of awarding the constructors championship to Ron Dennis? Life is full of ironies but at least M Schumacher gave his best smile for the cameras (unlike Massa) even though he was clearly uncomfortable with the situation. Ron Dennis smile however was priceless!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Massa did a pisspoor job in defending his position.

I was just surprised at the way the Massa's car ran after the last tire change, parang ang laki ng epekto nung pagpalit ulit into wet tires. (wet nga ba yun o intermediates?)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2007 F1 European Grand Prix (Nurburgring)