New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    after 3 races 3 drivers are now tied for the WDC. Alonso, Kimi and Hamilton have 22 points each.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    SO what's the biggest story in today's GP? BMW. Yah?

Who is the biggest loser? RENAULT. Yah? As usual, Flavio giving his driver the ultimatum to 'overtake or lose it' call. I'm amazed Fisi never took the sand in a desperation move.

Lover Boy Flavio still has fresh (humiliating) memories of Toyota's Trulli, Renault's at that time, overtaken by Barrichelo on the penultimate turn of the 2004(?) French(?) GP....

2501:showoff:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... BMW-Sauber is surely gaining some momentum... Kudos to Dr. T for being patient last year and for keeping intact the efficient Sauber team! :cool:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Who is the biggest loser? RENAULT. Yah? As usual, Flavio giving his driver the ultimatum to 'overtake or lose it' call. I'm amazed Fisi never took the sand in a desperation move.
    Well it wasnt for lack of trying. He just didnt have the pace to overtake.

As for Massa? If his races are as uneventfull as that then he'll always be on First place! Excellent job, this time he didnt make any mistakes, just floored the throttle on the first turn and never looked back.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Williams was the problem during the BMW-Williams partnership a few years back hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I think we should request to our kind mods that all current F1 threads (australia, malaysia and this, Bahrain) be merged under one title : F1 2007. It would create a lot of clutter creating a thread for every round (total of 17)..

just a humble suggestion

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    seems i made a good choice to root for LHamilton. wait for the next few races and i'm sure he won't disappoint

the new michael schumacher

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The next race is in Spain,- still 4 weeks to go....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Tagal ng next race...yari sila sa home crowd ni FA!

Watching the post-race interview, langya nung si Kimi na nagsalita, at lost ako sa mga sinabi nya. Need to read it pa sa internet. Reminds me of Coach Freddie Roach, just had too much on that Sunday!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    Tagal ng next race...yari sila sa home crowd ni FA!

Watching the post-race interview, langya nung si Kimi na nagsalita, at lost ako sa mga sinabi nya. Need to read it pa sa internet. Reminds me of Coach Freddie Roach, just had too much on that Sunday!
    KR? - couldn't understand any of his words.....
    Kailangan ng closed captioning.....

Maybe it's just me..... hehehe....

Last edited by CVT; April 17th, 2007 at 09:48 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2007 F1 Bahrain Grand Prix