New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: if you had the money would you ever get a porsche?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ja

89 89.00%
  • Nein

11 11.00%
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Okay. So we saw how people reacted to the Ferrari question. Now here is the question. Sure the Italian beauty is pretty high maintenance. What about the Teutonic pride - the Porsche. They are reportedly practical and reliable sportscars that make good daily drivers. But are they worth it because it has been also reported that they are expensive to maintain.

If you had the resources would you consider one? And why? or why not?
    Last edited by midinite; January 29th, 2007 at 10:58 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IMO, unless a person has the moolah, any sports car could be hard to maintain.

If I had the resources, nope. I'm a practical kind of person. Besides, where in Metro Manila can one test the pure power of these beauties anyway? The NLEX and SLEX pretty much can't allow a speedster to go pedal to the metal due to traffic. However, I do agree that the "WOW!" "OHHH!" factors are present when driving this car. Pogi points baga. Even if you're not pogi, the car could make you one.

Yes I would, I'd get the 911 Turbo (if I had the money). Why? I love the lines, the fat tires, and oh yes the engine.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    again I look forward to the day when I start complaining "Hay naku.. mahal ng piyesa ng porche, 2 pa naman binili ko tsk tsk tsk " hehehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    of course!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Most definitely!
    Although I can see it being very expensive to maintain back there. And the traffic...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Give me a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S w/ a Power Upgrade kit (500hp, 720Nm torque)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Give me a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S w/ a Power Upgrade kit (500hp, 720Nm torque)

+1 ako dyan.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yes of course. Praktikal ba o hindi, who cares, mananaginip ka na nga lang may pros and cons pa rin ba?

Except the Cayenne please. Too ugly. But that's just me.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm not one to say no to a Porsche, so, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha One
    Except the Cayenne please. Too ugly. But that's just me.
    I second, third and fourth that. Let Porsche just stick to the roadsters.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Porsches. Would you consider one?