New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Now, this porsche has almost got me calling my dealer for a spot, but for the same amount of money, you could easily pick up a C6 Z06, 500hp, 3k lbs, rocket! Weight to hp ratio similar to those of enzo. Of course theres no question german craftmanship is far better than what we have here, but brute muscle and raw hp is hard to ignore.

I know what you're sayin..but...my other boss drives one...before i worked for him, he just park his car in front of our office...when i started working here - he saw me always parking at the farthest part of the lot where nobody parks.....

guess what? he's now parked in that area....he got his plates personalized when i personalized my plates to TTEASER.......his is "DBL NAWT"

the vette's really got the power - maybe more than what i would wish for...but...when i test drove my boss' car....every part of that car seems to be loose (im talking about the body parts, especially the doors)....when you close the doors - kinda feel like its gonna take apart.....otherwise, very very good suspension and you really feel the rush of the V8.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Its all the fibre glass shell. It sooo light! I guess you'll have to take the good with the bad. The bottom of the car is actually "balsa" sandwiched by pressure formed fibre glass. Light weight but strong as hell. I think Chevy is truly aiming for the hp/weight ratio without upgrading the engine to a V10. Cheaper for the R/D.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    LOL.....i wish man..i wish...its my wife's turn now - i sold my modded TT for my barebone TT this year.....so ill wait and see next year when 2007 models comes out....

2007 Audi TT RS with 350hp

That will be a very interesting competition between the two.
    LOL, thats ironic cause it also is my wifes turn, she's got her eyes on the new M class or the Escalade EXT

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Its all the fibre glass shell. It sooo light! I guess you'll have to take the good with the bad. The bottom of the car is actually "balsa" sandwiched by pressure formed fibre glass. Light weight but strong as hell. I think Chevy is truly aiming for the hp/weight ratio without upgrading the engine to a V10. Cheaper for the R/D.

Im totally diggin the fiberglass body..no rust to worry plus it resists minor dents which is a big plus....

The aluminum body of the TT made the car expensive to build, makes the car lighter....but its softer and prone to dents......thanks goodness, i never had any dent coz im really cautious to where i park.

BTW, of all the cars i sat into (from the last car show - Washington Auto Show)......the 2005 MR2 "felt" the best.....i mean....it was the first time i sat in.....and felt like i was like sitting in a cocoon......very secure, very comfy for a sports car and feel really good from the inside.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when that car comes out 911 carrera owners will be pissed...they were already upset at the lack of differentiation between an $80k carrera and a $45k boxster. h

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005

TOO MANY FREAKIN BUTTONSSSSSSS....
    Otherwise, it looks pretty decent.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005