New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Im really diggin the shape of this Porsche....really nice!

Spec:
    Naturally Aspirated, Water Cooled, Six-cylinder boxer engine, 3.4-liter
    295 hp 255 lb. ft. * 6 rpm

More stories:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...icleId=104954#

STUTTGART, Germany — This is the clearest spy shot to date of Porsche's "fourth model," the Cayman S. And it's clear the car is a lot more than just a hardtop Boxster. With distinctive "Coke bottle" lines and a practical Audi TT-style hatchback, the Cayman S is designed to bridge the gap in Porsche's lineup between the Boxster and the 911. Porsche expects the car to push its annual sales above 100,000 vehicles by 2008.
    The two-seat Cayman, which will be based on the Boxster S, will be priced in between the Carrera and Boxster. It gets its name from the caiman crocodile, which is small but known to be very swift and nimble.
    Last edited by airshaq20; May 24th, 2005 at 09:21 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I see tuner for the rich written all over that curvacious butt! Twin garrett turbos, 20 inch wheels, this should hug the corners like a boy hugs his girl while in heat!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    I see tuner for the rich written all over that curvacious butt! Twin garrett turbos, 20 inch wheels, this should hug the corners like a boy hugs his girl while in heat!

You just read my mind...with base price only about 5Gs north of the TT - its not bad at all. I wish its 2+2 though, more practical and insurance would be cheaper.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Isnt it time to trade your TT in for an upgrade? I see a nice trade in the making..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Now, this porsche has almost got me calling my dealer for a spot, but for the same amount of money, you could easily pick up a C6 Z06, 500hp, 3k lbs, rocket! Weight to hp ratio similar to those of enzo. Of course theres no question german craftmanship is far better than what we have here, but brute muscle and raw hp is hard to ignore.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Isnt it time to trade your TT in for an upgrade? I see a nice trade in the making..

LOL.....i wish man..i wish...its my wife's turn now - i sold my modded TT for my barebone TT this year.....so ill wait and see next year when 2007 models comes out....

2007 Audi TT RS with 350hp

That will be a very interesting competition between the two.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hilig mo talaga sa mabilog ah... hehehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Porsche Cayman S