New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword View Post
    bakit walang nanghuhuli ng ganun oras sa skyway? hehe
    baka takot hulihin sila, kung huhulin sila wala sa kanila yun ticket barya lang sa kanila yun.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword View Post
    bakit walang nanghuhuli ng ganun oras sa skyway? hehe
    ano ang ipanghahabol nila dun sa GT3? :evillaugh

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    no car is faster than a cell phone or police radio

on a more serious note....
    its impressive but..its still illegal.its doing whats "right",not doing whats "good"

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    Stopspikes lang katapat nyan...malapit nang kumuha TMG nyan. Sana PNCC din.

Eventually lalabas din ng exit yung mga speeders, dun sila mayayari. Ok lang naman rezing-rezing, wag lang sa pampublikong lansangan, kasi marami pa ring engot na driver.

Arrogant wannabe F1 driver on public road + inept law enforcer + other engot drivers = accident

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^i was just poking fun guys, but on a serious note - do you think the TMG could mobilize quickly enough to set up a roadblock down the highway? the whole thing was over in seconds and he covered a hell of a lot of ground. he could also easily take an exit and lose himself right after the high speed run.

if they can act quickly enough to set up a stop, then i've underestimated them...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *M54...
    i know you were just joking about the first comment .no harm done

im not familiar with PI's police squad and/or what kind of vehicles they can dispatch for such short notice.i also dont know exactly how long the highway is but basing from an experience i had before(loong time ago)
    me and some friends were heading to houston for a car race/show.coming from new orleans..theres a 5-10 mile bridge on I-10 going towards houston.there were roughly 20-30 cars of us friends driving and we decided to race on the bridge since we figured that no cops were gonna get on the bridge(1 entrance(start of bridge) and one exit(end of bridge) only) low and behold..3/4 down the bridge..a helicopter started to flag us.we didnt expect anything of it and thought it was just some rich guy watching the race from above.guess what??....at the end of the bridge...a road block full of local cops and interstate troopers .everybody was mad(including me) but now that i think about it....it counts way up there with the stupid things i did in the past.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bili na lang kayo ng Porsche para malaman nyo. I owned one before and really loved it. Hope to own a new one someday.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Great. Now do it on a track.
    we did already track this thing at the BRC last year got a time of 1.52 ata parang gann forgot e ... he did not run that fast khit na sa star toll and slex coz sympre he was laso concerned for the safety of others there thats why we did make sure that no one was on the skyway at the time of the run and it was really early in the morning that no one or minimal ang tao dun

well dont worry... he wont be doing this anymore
    Last edited by kmo; January 16th, 2007 at 11:06 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    me and some friends were heading to houston for a car race/show.coming from new orleans..theres a 5-10 mile bridge on I-10 going towards houston.there were roughly 20-30 cars of us friends driving and we decided to race on the bridge since we figured that no cops were gonna get on the bridge(1 entrance(start of bridge) and one exit(end of bridge) only) low and behold..3/4 down the bridge..a helicopter started to flag us.we didnt expect anything of it and thought it was just some rich guy watching the race from above.guess what??....at the end of the bridge...a road block full of local cops and interstate troopers .everybody was mad(including me) but now that i think about it....it counts way up there with the stupid things i did in the past.
    I've been through that route (on the way to Florida for the 1994 World Cup). Shame on you. Be careful. That area is a redneck/cajun area. I hope you never fill up at the (only) gas station by the bridge/elevated highway. It's redneck-owned and boy, did I get a lot of stares.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 16th, 2007 at 11:15 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    we did already track this thing at the BRC last year got a time of 1.52 ata parang gann forgot e ... he did not run that fast khit na sa star toll and slex coz sympre he was laso concerned for the safety of others there thats why we did make sure that no one was on the skyway at the time of the run and it was really early in the morning that no one or minimal ang tao dun

well dont worry... he wont be doing this anymore
    It's fun to watch, do it somemore

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Porsche 320 km/h Skyway