New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hay tamad talaga ang Porsche pagdating sa updating the designs ng cars nila,anyway for sure bebenta nanaman yan dahil "Porsche"....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, the rear is soooo XC90ish... they should've done away with the lights huggin on to the D-pillar.

well those big ducts serve their purpose in ramming in as much air as you can for that V8 (?) engine of theirs.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    As long as they continue to offer black seats with piano black dash trim, then this new exterior would not be a bother to me at all.

Even for the current model, I'd gladly take a Cayenne Turbo S over an Audi Q7 any time (if given the choice)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like it

it's better than the last one, although i don't like the Honda S2000 headlights and Altezza-style tails.

i didn't like the first Cayenne when it came out but it started to grow on me (they look VERY NICE imo when modded too). after driving one, and now also owning its cousin (the Touareg), i'm starting to appreciate what a fine piece of machinery it is.

yes, the whole concept of a "sports SUV" may sound pointless to some, but after buying a house and absolutely needing the carrying capacity of an SUV (DIY maniac, hehe)...but at the same time still wanting a high-performing vehicle i can drive hard and fling around corners, i'm starting to see the light.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i don't care what people say, i like the cayenne, old and new.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    the XC90-like tail lights are just painted on.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Or a cut of film stuck on. Usually done to mislead people regarding the car's actual appearance on a run like this.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A friend on another forum just pointed that out to me, too... shucks! Here, I was hoping they'd take a chance this time...

At least, even considering the tape over the headlights, the nose is less compromised by the 911-stretch now.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Early look: 2008 Porsche Cayenne

Porsche has released a single teaser image of its forthcoming 2008 Porsche Cayenne. The new model is facelifted version of the existing SUV, with updated sheetmetal all around. In the teaser image, three versions of the new Cayenne can be seen from the front only. We're expecting more details in the near future. Gallery after the jump…

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/11/...rsche-cayenne/

My Favorite SUV got better!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    wow nice! h3lla muggin! its looks mean!!! i like!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Earth to Porsche, the Cayenne is one Ugly Mother... (Cayenne facelift)