New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sayang last year pa sana ako nakabili ng ganyan nagkaproblema lang kasi.

PROBLEMA ANG PAMBILI nyahahaha

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    si manny paquiao may cayenne diba

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ano ang nangyari sa "Turbo S" top-of-the-line variant?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Porche coupe are the best in the world!

The SUV Cayenne however looks just fine, but was only amplified by the Porche logo.:shutup:

Anyway, I still prefer the BMW X5 or X6 over the Cayenne

Too bad, only in my dreams

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    di kaya ma-carnap na naman yan dito?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    di kaya ma-carnap na naman yan dito?
    Hindi naman siguro. Kasi wala pa naman akong nakitang chop-chop na Porche sa Banawe.

Kahit siguro side mirror niyan mangamote pa yung nag-nakaw na ibenta.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Impressions from the Show:

Some may scoff at the idea of a Cayenne facelift... but I say: it's about time!

The new Cayenne is how the Cayenne should have been from the very start. While the Porsche 911 went from scrambled egg headlights back to the classic ovoids, the Cayenne went the other way. And it works. The new boomerang shaped headlight lenses are a work of art, or architecture. The more muscular creases on the haunches also make the Cayenne more "Cayenne-like", and not as "911-on-stilts".

The Cayenne S and the "base" Cayenne have a very sleek look to them... something that's lost in the enormous, gaping maw that feeds the humongous engine of the Turbo model. But that Turbo is more intimidating now. As befits a 10 million peso plus vehicle, the Turbo is smothered in rich black and gray leather hide, and black alcantara covers the pillars and ceiling. And the metallic accents? They're really metal. Now I feel so bad whenever I see the silver center console in my car, I try not to look when I change radio stations or A/C settings.

There are off-setting touches, though, like the surfacing that looks like cheap-ish pile carpet in the trunk, the manual rear window shades (c'mon, a car this expensive deserves power-shades), the tiny (but funky) space saver spare) and the fact that when you step from the blacker-than-black interior of the top-of-the-line Turbo, the other Cayenne's interiors feel like they're only worth about 3 million pesetas or so, with fairly good but somewhat more ordinary interior materials. The metallic accents are less special feeling, for one. The caramel leather is still nice, though, and there aren't any cheap plastics to be found.

They are very nice cars, but here's a buying tip. Don't try out the Turbo if you're considering buying the lower models. You'll just feel bad about it afterwards.

Driving impressions? I wish. Someone loan me an American Express Platinum, and I'll arrange a test drive...
    Last edited by niky; March 5th, 2007 at 02:26 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Driving impressions? I wish. Someone loan me an American Express Platinum, and I'll arrange a test drive...
    Mr. Coyiuto (tama ba ispelling?) mentioned that they will offer a driving clinic for the Cayenne around 2 years ago during the driving clinic they held for the Audi A6 & A8s at Clarkfield in Pampanga. maybe matuloy na this time.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Mas maganda harap niya ngayon kaysa sa dati.Mas gusto ko pa din yung interior ng Cayenne Turbo kung titignan mo kase ang liwanag ng itsura nung Cayenne S na interior kaysa dun sa turbo version.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We can only hope... hehehe...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The 2008 Porsche Cayenne is here