New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm more incline to believe coincidence itong issue sa gagawin edsatayo protest sa wednesday...this might be continuation of the Kiram's destabilization plot backed by opposition...since sila sa ranks nila galing mga involved sa pork barrel scam
    kiram went to sabah to make a stand against malaysians, Pnoy odered them to go back to the phil & so here they are

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Happy na naman si madam Napoles....divert ang attention ng masa
    this development could be a prelude to her having a cellmate soon, then she has all the reason not to be lonely

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Watched footages of Zamboanga in the news. Parang ang gulo ng army. Some of the soldiers are seen running and firing while others were just standing na parang nakatambay lang. Di mo alam kung meron bang bumabaril sa kanila kaya napapaputok yung mga soldiers natumatakbo, pero bakit yung iba nakatayo lang almost in the line of fire.

And in another footage, may civilian pang palakadlakad sa sidewalk na parang walang crisis na nangyayari.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Dapat ipadala silang lahat sa Sabah. Reinforcements ni Kiram

Hmmm, baka may pakulo dito ay Malaysia?

its plausible, looking back, mindanao war was set off by the exposition of jabidah massacre where the malaysians learned of the plan to take away sabah. in return the malaysians played a blind eye where the mnlf used sabah as a refugee & training camp

recently, kiram went to sow trouble in sabah, ostensibly to derail the peace accord with milf which is technically an offshoot of the mnlf. the mnlf was sympathetic to kiram then being a former mnlf fighter. the president barred mnlf to reinforce kiram. the malaysans found their way to convince misuari to sow trouble instead back here in mindanao
    Last edited by kisshmet; September 10th, 2013 at 12:37 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Something a little intelligence gathering could have helped preempt.
    Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I'm here in Zamboanga city right now and all i can say from all the Facebook posts and tweets, it's all exaggerated.

But, there really are guns fired, rpgs and hostages. the government is afraid to fire due to the civilian hostages. They can't take down the City, Southcom is here and so is the airbase with the UsAirforce in it.

That is why I am saying it is just a "show" financed by some of the "pork" senators/congressmen who are desperate to redirect government and public attention from them to something else. It would only need a small number of men with the right weapons to make it look like the MILF has invaded the city.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I'm here in Zamboanga city right now and all i can say from all the Facebook posts and tweets, it's all exaggerated.

But, there really are guns fired, rpgs and hostages. the government is afraid to fire due to the civilian hostages. They can't take down the City, Southcom is here and so is the airbase with the UsAirforce in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    what? the US airforce are in zamboanga & the CIA failed to pick this up...tsk tsk
    Er... baka CIA yung nagpasimuno?

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Watched footages of Zamboanga in the news. Parang ang gulo ng army. Some of the soldiers are seen running and firing while others were just standing na parang nakatambay lang. Di mo alam kung meron bang bumabaril sa kanila kaya napapaputok yung mga soldiers natumatakbo, pero bakit yung iba nakatayo lang almost in the line of fire.

And in another footage, may civilian pang palakadlakad sa sidewalk na parang walang crisis na nangyayari.
    Had the same observations from the footage i saw on the news. Paktay talaga tayo pag na-invade ang Pilipinas with the kind of armed forces we have.

Dating na-assign yung boss ko sa Zamboanga (during the bad old days); Nung nasa grocery siya, someone shot the security guard on the head and after people ducked for cover and saw umalis yung bumaril, they went back about to their own business (walking, grocery, etc.) habang nakabulagta lang yung guard sa sahig.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Yan naba sinasabi ko eh yung bangasamotmot na yan ay gulo lang ang mangyayari pa din.
    Yung kabilang party gusto din magkaroon ng bangsamotmot na sarili nilang bansa.Naingit kasi sila dun sa may bangsamotmot.
    Ganito lang naman diskarte ng mga terrorist na yan giyera muna then kapag sumuko na ang isa party para masunod gusto nung party na yun.
    Mas gusto ko pa din ng Luzon,Visayas at Mindanao pa din walang bangsamotmot walang ARMM at kung anu anong ARMM na yan..
    Cgurado yung 3rd terrorist makiki gaya na din sa giyera ng 2 terrorist para magkaroon din sila ng sarili nilang bansa na bangsamotmot din.
    Ang gusto nila na maging bansa ang pinas ay Luzon,Visayas.Mindanao, bangsamotmot 1 bangsamotmot 2 at kung sakali bangsamotmot 3 pa.
    Cgurado dadami pa yan mga terrorist na yan para lang magkaroon sila ng mga sarili nilang bansa.
    Lumalabas tuloy ang Philippine government ang naiipit sa 2 terrorist na matampuhin.hahaha.
    Happy nga yung isa yung isa naman sad parang ganun eh.hahaha.
    Last edited by gearspeed; September 10th, 2013 at 10:32 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Been getting confusing reports as to how many hostages they have. Nung una 20, then naging 20, then sabi sa ABS-CBN news text alert 200. me nagsabi naman na 300, ngayon sa inquirer 87.

Ano ba talaga?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

binabaril yung likuran ng nakaparadang vios

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Zamboanga Under Attack