New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Something a little intelligence gathering could have helped preempt.
    Yup. I find it hard to believe the AFP didn't anticipate this move by the MNLF, or at least acted when they learned of the mass personnel movement of moro combatants in Zamboanga.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Yup. I find it hard to believe the AFP didn't anticipate this move by the MNLF, or at least acted when they learned of the mass personnel movement of moro combatants in Zamboanga.
    Kulang daw intelligence fund,na divert sa comelec

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    di kaya pakana ni Enrile to? di ba tropa sila ni Enrile?

Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Kung ako sa mga sundalo natin, kahit na pipitsuging OV-10 bomber lang ang meron tayo, isang bagsak lang yan ng bomba sa kanila eh tapos na ang mga yan. Sus... :hammer:
    kahiy yung buong OV-10 na ibagsak nila para maubos na yung gma MNLF at yung OV-10

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    What's mind-blowing is that, earlier, Misuari was quoted as having declared independence and claiming as territory the province of Palawan, the whole of Mindanao and some areas of Zamboanga. The AFP, I think, was caught with its pants down.

They should have struck against the MNLF preemptively. Now, it's a total mess.
    Subukan lang ni Nur na sakupin dto sa amin. Makikita niyang hinahanap niya. Ilang beses na ang plebisito dito, talo sila palagi, kulit naman talaga oh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a random thought.

Could the Zamboanga attack could be part of an elaborate scheme to get the attention of the people away from all the pork barrel protests?

I wouldn't put it beyond the capabilities of certain senators/congressmen. All it requires is funding to hire enough mercenaries and weapons to do enough damage in the city while claiming they are from the MILF.

isip... isip...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just a random thought.

Could the Zamboanga attack could be part of an elaborate scheme to get the attention of the people away from all the pork barrel protests?

I wouldn't put it beyond the capabilities of certain senators/congressmen. All it requires is funding to hire enough mercenaries and weapons to do enough damage in the city while claiming they are from the MILF.

isip... isip...
    I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Those corrupt politicians won't hesitate to sacrifice people to save themselves. The poor hapless victims would be just "collateral damage" to them.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Gusto ni Misuari suyu suyuin na naman cya at ibalik sa pwesto kaya nag papansin..

He had his time sa ARMM pero parang wala nmang nagawa

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    I'm here in Zamboanga city right now and all i can say from all the Facebook posts and tweets, it's all exaggerated.

But, there really are guns fired, rpgs and hostages. the government is afraid to fire due to the civilian hostages. They can't take down the City, Southcom is here and so is the airbase with the UsAirforce in it.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    They know. Last month pa nag mi meeting si Misuari sa mansion niya sa ZC.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I'm here in Zamboanga city right now and all i can say from all the Facebook posts and tweets, it's all exaggerated.

But, there really are guns fired, rpgs and hostages. the government is afraid to fire due to the civilian hostages. They can't take down the City, Southcom is here and so is the airbase with the UsAirforce in it.
    what? the US airforce are in zamboanga & the CIA failed to pick this up...tsk tsk

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Zamboanga Under Attack