New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/irre...16/detail.html
    http://www.kptv.com/family/13668816/detail.html

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- A Georgia mother said she wants answers and action after she and her baby were kicked off a plane.

Kate Penland said she was glad to board the plane in Houston to visit her father in Oklahoma after an 11-hour delay. But she said a rude and aggressive flight attendant caused her to get to Oklahoma a day late. Penland thinks her 19-month-old son, Garren, has a bubbly personality.

But Penland said when they were aboard a Continental Express plane, a flight attendant became annoyed by Garren's personality when he kept saying three words."As we started taxiing, he started saying, 'Bye, bye plane,'" said Penland. "At the end of her speech, she leaned over the gentleman beside me and said, 'It's not funny anymore. You need to shut your baby up.'"In disbelief, Penland asked the woman if she was kidding. It was then, Penland said, the flight attendant went too far." She then said, 'You know, it's called baby Benadryl.' And I said, 'Well, I'm not going to drug my child so you have a pleasant flight,'" Penland said.Penland said when the other passengers began speaking up on her behalf, the flight attendant got angrier and soon announced they were turning around and that Penland and Garren were going to be taken off the plane.

"I was crying, I was upset and I was thinking, 'What am I going to do? I don't have anything with me. I don't have any more diapers for the baby, no juice, no milk," said Penland.The mother said she later learned the flight attendant told the pilot that she had threatened her. Penland said that never happened.Express Jet Airlines released a statement that said, "We received Ms. Penland's letter expressing her concerns and intend to investigate its contents."A fellow passenger told Atlanta TV station WSB that none of the other passengers had problems with Garren and that Penland never threatened the flight attendant. Penland said she is considering legal action.

Video Here

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is just retarded.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At least they can sue that flight attendant over there...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    grabe!!! :nerves:

anu kaya yun flight attendant, matandang binata or matandang dalaga? :rofl: baka pinaglihi sa sama ng loob at ayaw sa bubbly personality!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hmmm.. ang lakas naman yata nung flight attendant sa pilot. At lakas din ng loob. Baka she threatened the pilot na he won't get any...:***: midflight..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    grabe naman yan dapat ang flight attendant

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sira ulong attendant yun

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hey... the kid did utter malicious threats. It's standard operating procedure to turn the plane around and kick him off.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hey... the kid did utter malicious threats. It's standard operating procedure to turn the plane around and kick him off.
    I believe its not the baby uttered bye bye plane that made the flight attendant decide to kick them out of the plane, I think its the allegation that the mother threatened him/her on board.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    :hihihi: I know.

I wouldn't be surprised if the investigation came to nothing, but with the other witnesses siding with the mother, it probably means a severe tounge-lashing for the stewardess when this is done.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
You've got to be kidding!? Toddler and Mom booted off a plane for "terror" babbles...