New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gusto ko lang mag comment tungkol sa sinasabing iisa lang naman ang Diyos ng lahat mapa Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, RC, INC, etc.

Kung parepareho ang mga ito na ang sinasabing Diyos ay ang Diyos na sinasabi sa Bibliya, pareparehas nga. Pero kung ang sinasabi nilang Diyos ay hindi yung Diyos na sinasabi sa Bibliya ibang Diyos meron sila.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    hindi ako expert dito but there are BAC churches that don't believe in the Holy Spirit (CCF is one), and some don't believe in speaking of
    Bro if you're referring to CCF na Christ Commission Fellowship, they do belief in the Holy Spirit... in the Holy Trinity in fact. You can check CCF's website to check on this at www.ccf.org.ph

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yobma View Post
    Bro if you're referring to CCF na Christ Commission Fellowship, they do belief in the Holy Spirit... in the Holy Trinity in fact. You can check CCF's website to check on this at CCF | Christ's Commission Fellowship

sorry my bad..... talked to an officemate who attends CCF.
    yes, they do believe in the Holy Spirit. but they dont believe lang on speaking in tongues (actually, i personally dont believe this also)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    sorry my bad..... talked to an officemate who attends CCF.
    yes, they do believe in the Holy Spirit. but they dont believe lang on speaking in tongues (actually, i personally dont believe this also)
    No problem bro. Yes speaking in tounges is not widely practiced in CCF. it is not however something that CCF forbids for those who has that gift. Rather the focus is in evangelism and this is where CCF is strong.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    was a catholic before and was invited to ccf also but now i'm an open christian. no offense to both but meron sila mga teachings at sinasabi na no matter how i look at it di ako agree at di ma-take ng konsiyensya ko. just a strong feeling na something is not right.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    was a catholic before and was invited to ccf also but now i'm an open christian. no offense to both but meron sila mga teachings at sinasabi na no matter how i look at it di ako agree at di ma-take ng konsiyensya ko. just a strong feeling na something is not right.
    Your priority is to do good to your fellowmen and society.

Religion is second-tier.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Correct me if wrong, the basic differences, among others, between protestants and catholics are 1) the former believe in faith alone, meaning faith to God, even if one does not perform good deeds is enough to save him while in the latter, faith and good work are necessary for one to be saved. 2) protestants adhere solely to the teachings of the bible, while catholics believed in the teachings of the bible and traditions (dogmas/teachings) handed down by the apostles and their successors (popes) thru the ages. Protestants said that traditions have no biblical basis and should not be followed. Catholics, on the other hand, said that traditions are recognized with biblical approval when Jesus Christ gave St. Peter authority that whatever he binds on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever he loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Without meaning disrespect to protestants, catholics' beliefs are true to God' s will for us, humans.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    Without meaning disrespect to protestants, catholics' beliefs are true to God' s will for us, humans.

Really?

GOD COMMANDS: “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath".

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Selecting only one passage in the bible without taking into the context the whole may seem not always correct. Likewise, interpreting the bible in his individual ways and convenience is not right. Moreover, looking at the practice at the surface without looking deeper is wrong.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    GOD COMMANDS: “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath".
    nabanggit pala sa bible yung hollow earth?

at saka reincarnation (born again)?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Are you happy/satisfied with your Religion?