The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    religion makes people poor..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Catholic here. Satisfied, yes. Happy, yes. Tsaka for me, religion is religion. Di ka naman isasalba ng religion mo pagdating ng panahon, kundi yun faith mo sa pinaniniwalaan mo.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    Im talking about the PH Catholic church owning Billions in BPI and SanMig shares worth more than P25,000,000,000.00 and the church is the 2nd largest landowner in the Philippines.

My cousin works at the bank that handles the Catholic church accounts and they remit between P800M to P1 Billion back to the Vatican every year.

Na explain ko na how your religion is ONE BIG BUSINESS ENTERPRISE.
    So what?

You want the RCC to give all those (P25000000000000000) to the "poor" I mentioned earlier?

SUSMARIASANTISSIMA.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; October 1st, 2014 at 01:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OOh...another religion thread.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    proud catholic here. born and raised. i'm no saint but i always try to be good to anyone without discrimination. i think catholic is pretty cool, i can go and hear mass at any catholic church i want, anytime i want. i dont get reprimanded, warned, threatened by our parish priest if i fail to hear mass on a sunday or holiday of obligation. i seldom hear end of the world stories in sermons (and religion bashing). im not obliged to give alms/donations. i can choose not to hear the sermon if i find it unfit to my beliefs. i can always disregard CBCP's (crazy) recommendations. i have the right to vote whoever i choose. mass is only an hour long and most of all, i get to celebrate christmas with my loved ones, the happiest time of the year

roman catholic church has its flaws but does not mean its the wrong religion. its not exclusive either. very satisfied

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Catholic. Ayos lang. Di na rin nakakasimba. Nagagalit na nga si misis. Pero kasi naman, dami na naming babies. Dati part ng choir.

But yes, I am also puzzled about the billions the RC have. Minsan kasi, parang business na. Bakit kasi parang nagiipon sila, aanhin ba nila yun? Mapapaisip ka talaga, lalo na kapag merong second collection.

But do you guys think, tama si John Lennon, life would be more peaceful without religion?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    very happy with my church. they help me nurture my relationship with God, with my wife and other people.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    At the end of the day, it's the same one true God that we all believe in, He is just being called by many names but is just One and the Same!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

you mean Zeus is the same as Yahweh? you gotta be kidding

people have worshipped many different gods throughout human history. VERY DIFFERENT GODS

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Born and raised as Roman Catholic here. 100% happy with my religion.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Are you happy/satisfied with your Religion?