Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Advent 04 View Post

ako satisfied na ako sa relihiyon ng pang kalahatan,
    Anong religion yan sir?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    Catholic here.

Wondering why, with all their Billions (BPI and SanMig shares alone amount to P25,000,000,000.00) and huge land holdings (2nd largest landowner in the PH next to the government), are not helping and sheltering the poor.

Jesus would have sold everything. Mark 10.21: "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven."

500 years of catholicism and millions of Poor Pinoys.
    Duh?

Are'nt you aware of the philantrophy these big companies give to the poor?

And which "poor" are you talking about?

The poor squatters that were given by the government housing units, only for them to sell those and squat again?
    The poor that drink and drug all day, steal, rob, and rape (kill) all night?
    The poor who think its their right hold mass protests because they want to earn, but don't want to work?

Sige nga, paki explain.

BTT:

I am happy to say na, Catolico Romano ako. born and raised.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    Hi guys gusto ko lang malaman kung Happy/satisfied ba kayo sa religion niyo and also your thoughts about it.
    Ever since the papacy of JP2, I've been very happy with the RCC. With this refreshing though unconventional leadership of Pope Kiko, the strength of my kinship to my faith has never been stronger.

Btw, I seldom go to church and sometimes interpret the teachings my own way to the horror of my Catolica Sarado friends, but that's me just being free and Catholic. I just add to the Sunday collection to amend for my transgressions.

Amen? Amen!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    We are happy & satisfied as Catholic

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Roman Catholic. Happy.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Duh?

Are'nt you aware of the philantrophy these big companies give to the poor?

And which "poor" are you talking about?

The poor squatters that were given by the government housing units, only for them to sell those and squat again?
    The poor that drink and drug all day, steal, rob, and rape (kill) all night?
    The poor who think its their right hold mass protests because they want to earn, but don't want to work?

Sige nga, paki explain.

BTT:

I am happy to say na, Catolico Romano ako. born and raised.
    Im talking about the PH Catholic church owning Billions in BPI and SanMig shares worth more than P25,000,000,000.00 and the church is the 2nd largest landowner in the Philippines.

My cousin works at the bank that handles the Catholic church accounts and they remit between P800M to P1 Billion back to the Vatican every year.

Na explain ko na how your religion is ONE BIG BUSINESS ENTERPRISE.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Mga bros... cool lang pls... lets just respect each others beliefs.... no belief system is perfect but there is only one true perfect God. Its what's in our hearts that God sees that's important. Peace

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I'm born and raised as a Born Again Christian. Although sometimes may mga pagkakamali but God's grace is always ready for us. Btw, sa mga kapwa ko Born Again diyan, Why dont we set up some EB?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Roman Catholic through and through and am happy with my religion! Very seldom go to church but do pray every night. What is important is we give each other respect no matter what the religion is! At the end of the day, it's the same one true God that we all believe in, He is just being called by many names but is just One and the Same!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post

What is important is we give each other respect no matter what the religion is! At the end of the day, it's the same one true God that we all believe in, He is just being called by many names but is just One and the Same!

Korek bro...

Kaya nga, huwag nang ipangalandrakan ng ilan na sila lang ang may mase-"save", please...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Are you happy/satisfied with your Religion?