New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi guys gusto ko lang malaman kung Happy/satisfied ba kayo sa religion niyo and also your thoughts about it. No bashing please.

Ako muna since ako nag start ng thread. I'm a converted INC galing Catholic. Satisfied na naman ako at happy na din kahit sa una eh napilitan lang ako dahil kay misis at pasaway lagi. Regarding sa teaching ng INC hindi ako 100% agree gaya ng INC lang ang maliligtas at INC lang ang may karapatan sumamba sa Dios. Its a big no no for me. Agree ako sa sinabi ni Pope Fancis na kahit ano pa ang religion mo basta sinasapuso mo ang faith mo maliligtas ka/matutuwa ang Dios sayo.

Now sa famous 10% mandatory offering ng INC. Hindi totoo yun. More than a year na akong INC wala naman silang hinihingi para makaltasan ng 10% sweldo ko. Pero sa pag bibigay naman eh hindi lang isa kundi tatlo especially pag pasalamat dapat malaki ang ibigay but still its up to you kung magbibigay ka o malaki ba ibibigay mo.

Now bakit ang mga members ng INC ay sagana magbigay ng abuloy? Its because nararamdaman at nakikita namin kung saan napupunta ang inaabuloy namin. look at the INC churches, PH arena, endless evangelical mission, housing project etc etc. Mas willing pa nga ako mag bigay sa INC kesa magbayad ng tax dahil hindi maramdaman yung binabayad nating tax. Puro red tape at pagnanakaw.

Regarding sa bulk vote. Hindi ko iboboto ang gusto ng INC pwera nalang kung yung bet ko din yung ieendorse ng INC

Even though INC ako. Nirerespeto ko ang pininiwala ng lahat ng religion. Nakiki pasko ako nakiki fiesta etc etc so basically hindi ako totally nagpapasakop sa pamamahala ng INC.

Kung may mga members man ng INC ang makabasa nito alam ko magagalit kayo pero please Respect nalang. Peace!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014

ako satisfied na ako sa relihiyon ng pang kalahatan, ang mahalaga sa akin ay ang paniniwala. na kahet nasa isang sulok kalang at taimtim ka na manalangin at mag pasalamat sa itaas e sapat nayun. masarap din yung walang sermon, pamumulitika at pag sasabi ng mga maliligtas. e kung di ako maligtas may magagawa paba tayo nun. ang mahalaga e kung anu ang ating paniniwala ng walang alinlangan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i am a born again christian...... and it is not a religion.... its a relationship with God.
    i dont have to worry about doctrines, symbols, ceremonies or whatsoever.....
    and yes, i am very much happy with it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ same with you brother... I'm a born-again Christian. It is not the religion that will save me from eternal suffering in hell, but through my acceptance in my faith to Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour that gave me the assurance of eternal life in heaven. happy and satisfied.

John 14:6
    Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i am a born again christian...... and it is not a religion.... its a relationship with God.
    i dont have to worry about doctrines, symbols, ceremonies or whatsoever.....
    and yes, i am very much happy with it.
    Totally agree!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Catholic here. 100% happy.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Catholic / Aglipayan

101% Happy.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Catholic here.

Wondering why, with all their Billions (BPI and SanMig shares alone amount to P25,000,000,000.00) and huge land holdings (2nd largest landowner in the PH next to the government), are not helping and sheltering the poor.

Jesus would have sold everything. Mark 10.21: "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven."

500 years of catholicism and millions of Poor Pinoys.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo149 View Post
    Catholic / Aglipayan

101% Happy.
    Aglipayan > 3 basic differences from Catholic :

1. Does not remit to the Vatican
    2. Priest can marry
    3. Philippine flag is displayed prominently on the altar

Religion: Roman Catholic. I am flawed, but trying my best to be a good person..... My religion is my guiding light....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    catholic, but sometimes went to an aglipayan church when i was young (aglipayan mga lolo kasi, genuine ilocano).

i rarely listen to the sermons. if i see in the first couple of pharagraphs it's a rehash, or bola (oh how those priests can lie in their sermons!), or another letter from the cbcp i just tune out and think happy thoughts. the vatican can stick it up their arses.

i'm satisfied with my religion. it's just some priests, nuns and high flying brothers and manangs of the church i do not like.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Are you happy/satisfied with your Religion?