New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you getting tired of all the politics today?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 89.23%
  • No

7 10.77%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm tired of politicians who are always politicking and trying to gain media exposure by riding on whatever current issue there is.

However, I feel that its about time more Filipinos became aware of the political aspect of running the country. We should remember that our political responsibility doesn't end after we have cast our ballots during election day. I hope more of us become politically aware so that our leaders know that they are accountable to us, the people.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very well said ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sawa na rin ako dyan sa pesteng pulitika na yan mabuti sana kung makakain natin yan eh karamihan ng pilipino gutom pa rin walang makain. at saka mabuti sana kung nagmamature tayo dahil dyan eh hindi eh ang utak ng mga pilipino lalo na yun masa utak pulboron pa rin... at yan mga media na yan patol pa ng patol pilit na nagbebenta ng mga istoryang wala naman katuturan.

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by mikey177
    I'm tired of politicians who are always politicking and trying to gain media exposure by riding on whatever current issue there is.

However, I feel that its about time more Filipinos became aware of the political aspect of running the country. We should remember that our political responsibility doesn't end after we have cast our ballots during election day. I hope more of us become politically aware so that our leaders know that they are accountable to us, the people.
    Sana maintindihan ito ng "Masa"....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by IceColdBeer
    HG,

Sinabi mo! Yung IT Director namin dito walang ginawa kundi mag-ipon ng mileage points para sa Gold membership ng Cathay Pacific. Kapal ng mukha!

ICB, pre. nakakapagod yun ah. byahe ng byahe.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ghosthunter::Are you getting tired of all the politics today?
    hmm...kelangan pa bang imemorize, este, itanong yan?

Langya, i predict a landslide, if not a unaninimous vote

People survive *in spite of*, not because of, politics B).

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    specially so now in 2005

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we dont have politicians here.we have "politickers"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana magising tayo isang araw na wala na sila (mga politiko) dito mundo.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    politicians = b/s! sinira nila meaning ng politics which is supposed to be everything for the people.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Are you getting tired of all the politics today?