New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's the full video....mukhang naghukay ng sariling libingan si Mar Roaxs dito

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    here's the full video....mukhang naghukay ng sariling libingan si Mar Roaxs dito

we'll i agree that the mayor have failed, but it is already a done deal. and this maderpaker is politicking the scenario and unfortunately the video leaked.

tengena niyong magasawa, parehas kayong bugok.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interesting discussions/comments by the readers on the link below about procedures and legality why Roxas was insisting Romualdez to sign a letter...Roxas has some points...but it's doesn't change my impression about him in the leaked video...

from: Video of Romualdez-Roxas meeting in Tacloban circulating in social media

crisostomo_ibarra_the3rd:

I will give you a specific example of why Roxas was insisting of the delegation of authority. How would you effect curfew to arrest looting? You can only implement curfew through the city council. Roxas kept on asking, can you get a quorum to pass a curfew ordinance? The crying mayor cannot even effect it. SO why not delegate the police function and security to the national government and do the other functions it can.

The issue is so simple. As Roxas said, the city mayor as chief executive remains to be in charge. He will be collecting his taxes, making their budget, etc. But in this situation of crisis, the chief executive has to act and list down the functions he can no longer perform so that the national government can effect what is required.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++

The letter is necessary. For how can you issue a curfew ordinance if the LDRRMC cant even get a quorum of the city council? As LDRRMC head, by delegating the security function to the national government, the national government structure can issue the curfew directive.
    Last edited by explorer; December 11th, 2013 at 06:04 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I cant even watch the video, i mean i dont even wanna. Alam kong maiinis lang ako pag nakita ko na naman yang pagmumukha ni boy palengke. It pisses me off every foooking time i see him on the news, lalo na kapag tinatabihan niya si Penoy para mafocus din ng camera. Namumulitika.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    ROXAS: "You Have to understand you are a Roumaldez, and the President is a Aquino. So we just want to legalize this...If it's not legalize. You are in charge. We won't help you, Bahala na kayo sa buhay niyo..."

Best way to sink your chances in 2016.

Kahit wala yang kapalpakan ni Mar nayan, malabo namang manalo sa 2016 yan.
    Sira ulo talaga, kailangan pa ng paper works para tumulong, manang mana sa kamangmangan ng amo nya.
    May basis talaga yung report ng mga international news agency.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nauna yung bureacracy and legal mumbo jumbo bago ang tulong.

"We won't help you."

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Nauna yung bureacracy and legal mumbo jumbo bago ang tulong.

"We won't help you."
    And yet the national government were helping them since day one.

Magaling lang talagang artista si Romualdez, tamo kahit inutile sya eh lumalabas na wala syang kasalanan at umiyak lang sya eh kuha na simpatya ng mga tao.

Romualdez: My family almost died. Huhuhuhu...

Gago pala sya eh, dun ba naman sila sa beach house nag stay during the typhoon.

Romualdez: Mahirap kasi ipaliwanag ang storm surge.

Bobo ka pala eh, pano mo maipaliwanag kahit ikaw di mo naintindihan. Muntik ngang mamatay pamilya mo sa kabobohan mo eh.

Anong tawag sa mga taong napaniwala ng isang bobo?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The political career of Mar is over. Ireplay lang video na yan sa lahat nang kampanya na kalaban siya tapos na kuwento. Isingit pa images at 6,000 death toll data massacre na.

Maling-mali kasi explanation niya. Dapat sinabi na lang niya na we are helping you now but in order to help you fully we need some things cleared din. Ipaliwanag niya na need nang LGU na mag-bigay powers sa DILG para clear ang mandate. tsk tsk tsk

Very happy si VP nito, waiting for him to pounce on this issue further. Chiz or Brenda takbo na kayo sa 2016.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ROXAS: "You Have to understand you are a Roumaldez, and the President is a Aquino. So we just want to legalize this...If it's not legalize. You are in charge. We won't help you, Bahala na kayo sa buhay niyo..."

Best way to sink your chances in 2016.

This video is a godsend for Noggy. Whatever slim chances of him upsetting Noggy are gone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    The political career of Mar is over. Ireplay lang video na yan sa lahat nang kampanya na kalaban siya tapos na kuwento. Isingit pa images at 6,000 death toll data massacre na.

Maling-mali kasi explanation niya. Dapat sinabi na lang niya na we are helping you now but in order to help you fully we need some things cleared din. Ipaliwanag niya na need nang LGU na mag-bigay powers sa DILG para clear ang mandate. tsk tsk tsk

Very happy si VP nito, waiting for him to pounce on this issue further. Chiz or Brenda takbo na kayo sa 2016.
    Kahit di pa pinulitika ni Romualdez to eh wala talagang laban si Mar kay Binay. Let's be clear about that.

Binay na yan sa 2016 unless tumakbo si Erap.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast