New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 195 of 310 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3098
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Taiwan scrambles jets to warn away 29 Chinese planes in its air defence zone

TAIPEI: Taiwan scrambled jets on Tuesday (Jun 21) to warn away 29 Chinese aircraft in its air defence zone, including bombers that flew to the south of the island and into the Pacific, in the latest uptick in tensions and largest incursion since late May. -excerpt

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wikileaks founder julian assange

the goal is to use afghanistan to wash money...

the goal is to have endless war not successful war

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/st...00468006469633

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post

Ukraine Bans Main Opposition Party, Seizes All Its Assets
    Ukraine Bans Main Opposition Party, Seizes All Its Assets – Summit News

haha tyrant din si Zelensky!
    they're fighting the russians.
    might as well keep those who are potentially supportive to the invading russians, in control.
    logical, 'no?
    my opinion.
    i said i understand. i did not say i'm in agreement.

tyrant versus patriot.
    depends on what side of the fence one is sitting on.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    they're fighting the russians.
    might as well keep those who are potentially supportive to the invading russians, in control.
    logical, 'no?
    my opinion.
    i said i understand. i did not say i'm in agreement.

tyrant versus patriot.
    depends on what side of the fence one is sitting on.
    Crimea comes to mind. You don't want a struggle from within. Meron na nga invaders, treasonous people pa intindihin mo. Tama lang imho.

5. Join Date
    May 2017

Ukraine was the 'queer capital of Eastern Europe.' Russia's war changed everything.
    Ukraine was the 'queer capital of Eastern Europe.' Russia's war changed everything.

Kaya pala ang daming galit na mga LGBT sa Russia, nawalan sila ng Sodom and Gomorrah Kingdom haha!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Crimea comes to mind. You don't want a struggle from within. Meron na nga invaders, treasonous people pa intindihin mo. Tama lang imho.
    Crimea is mostly composed of ethnic Russians (around 2/3 of the population). The Donbas region is also predominantly made up of Russians. There is no question where their loyalty lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    NATO to dramatically increase forces on high alert to over 300,000 from 40,000 amid Russia threat

NATO to dramatically increase forces on high alert to over 300,000 from 40,000 amid Russia threat | World News | Sky News

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Russian missiles have struck a shopping center in Ukraine with over 1, people inside

Russia has bombed a shopping center, killing at least 10 people: "More than 1,000 people inside"

Abnormal attack in the city of Kremenchuk in central Ukraine: at least 10 dead and 40 wounded by rocket fire on a shopping center, fearing that the number of casualties is much higher. Zalansky: "The place had no strategic value. Russia is angry that the Ukrainians are trying to lead a routine life - and attacks them out of desperation." Shortly afterwards it was reported: 4 killed and 19 wounded in the shelling in Kharkov. Cyber ​​attack on Lithuania, Russian hackers: "Revenge on Kaliningrad"

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Amir Tsarfati
    Ukrainian military intelligence has announced the completion of the largest prisoner exchange deal with Russia since the start of the war, in which 144 Ukrainian soldiers were returned, including 95 of the fighters captured at the Azovstal factory in Mariupol, 43 of whom belonged to the Azov Regiment. According to the announcement, most of the released suffer from serious injuries.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Japan is an informal NATO member

me thinking right now: the West could say china is behind the assassination of Abe and use that as an excuse to go to war