New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Maybe the pro-Marcos camp should spread the email then to help show that they want the Marcos era or style of rule back?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i dont think so. kasi pag-kinlone sya ang hahanapin nya gf, ugali pa din ni Imelda. same taste in women

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pagna-clone siya, I'd bring a big stick and beat the crap out of him.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    [quote=oliver1013;1025158]Aba nagulat ako sa mga reply..quote]

ako rin. . .

andaming nagsabi, "basta wala si imelda". . .well, consider the following

1. c'mon guys, do you think imelda had something to do with the idea and declaration of the martial law?
    2. you already have forgotten the phrases "marcos cronies" (danding, lucio tan, roberto benedicto, to name the most prominent ones. . .these cronies each regularly paid marcos hundreds of millions of pesos into his secret bank accounts, in return for privileges and concessions (ferdinand used the name ‘william saunders’ for his hidden accounts and assets; imelda was ‘jane ryan’)) and "crony capitalism", which could be the origin of the present-day oligarchs we have now surrounding the arroyos
    3. lumobo ng todo ang foreign debt ng pilipinas under his regime. . .well, let us say na idea ni imelda yung mangutang ng mangutang to finance her proposed projects at makakickback on the side, e bakit nya pinayagan kung talagang nationalistic sya?
    4. nilagay nya sariling nyang mukha sa pera while still alive and in the office. . .ano palagay nya sa sarili nya, hari?
    5. how about those people who were detained under the guise of martial law?. . .the popular ones-former senators, journalists-were kept alive. . .nameless ones (only god knows how many of them) didn't live to see a new president
    6. election magician. . .my lolo (rest in peace) claimed that he cheated even the first presidential election that he participated in (1965). . .and much more, the one that reelected him (1969)

i agree with monseratto. . .only, i will bring a bigger stick, and a spiked one. . .

peace of christ

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    basta ang alam ko, magaling ang policies ni Marcos sa transportation. of course, hindi naman kaila na may shortage noon araw sa pasaherong jeepney or bus kaya nauso sabit.

pero despite that, hindi pa din bumigay si Marcos at hindi nya pinayagan dumami ang PUVs. kasi siguro sa isip nya, rush hour 5pm to 8pm lang naman eh. bakit pupunuin ng PUV ang buong bansa 24/7. chaos yun, and that is what's happening now!

sa maliit na island na katulad natin, na mabilis maubusan ng gasoline reserves , may mali talaga! and that's bec. of those PUVs and their dreaded curse: traffic.

and to make matters worse, instead na mapunta sa mas magaganda investment ang pasok ng dollar from the OFWs. ang na-comeup lang na livelihood program ng mga think tank ng gobyerno natin, eh sige ibili mo ng FX o taxi o tricycle o jeepney.

and so yun, yun ang napala natin. habang panahon pagsisikip ng daan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    No!!! Sya nga ang pinakakurakot sa lahat icoclone pa? Demet baka wala ng matira sa atin.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    there would be pros and cons if ever we clone marcos. we must admit that he have some rules na maganda naman talaga. pero meron naman super no no naman.

basta siguro walang Imelda na iko clone, siguro okay naman. my mom told me nga before parang with our current situation now, she would rather go back sa Marcos era except syempre yung suppression of freedom of speech, mga political killings (which is happening naman kahit ngayon di ba) and most of all ang martial law.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i'd support marcos. the truth is, ahem, marcos did not resign. EDSA I never happened. the Aquino's just "assumed" into presidency when marcos was double crossed. the president of US during that time adviced marcos to take a vacation in ilocos but instead, the chopper took him to hawaii where he and his family got house arrested. now why would america do that? simple, it's america's way of revenge against him for banning imports. now, america rewritten history by tagging him most corrupt so that america, imelda and the people who fell for edsa 1 will look like the good guys.
    the assassination of Mr. php 500, was plotted by his political rivals and not by marcos. they just made him look bad so that the aquinos will rise to power. now, look at the mess they made.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yup scapegoat lang si Marcos for the Aquino assassination.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang kalaban ng idealist ay idealist din, not the corrupts nor the liberated people. may nagsabi nito sa'kin noon and I'm sure there is truth to this statement if we apply what happened to Marcos.

Marcos daw (wala pa ako isip noon time nya) is a very idealistic person. and from what I have read, I believe he is.

like any idealistic person, the first group that he wages war on are the corrupts and the liberated. that's why he jailed a lot of rich clans noon araw like the Lopezes and the osmenas. same thing ngaun, madami sa'tin galit sa pultikong corrupt at mga liberated na girlz

so he waged war on the corrupts and he made an ally of other idealists like him. and sino pa ba ang mayayaman na mayaman ang idealismo noon kungdi ang sandatahang lakas ng Pilipinas! they practically eat, drink, wake up in the morning and sleep at 7pm at night with the word IDEALS at the tip of their tongues.

give power to more and more idealists and ano sa tingin nyo mangyayari? do you think the world be better? well Marcos proved it wrong. when he gave power to the Military, the military literally wiped out everything who stood in their way or their IDEALS . what happens when you force your BELIEFS/IDEALS on another and the other person couldn't care less what youre fighting for. baka iuumpog mo ulo nun sa pader eh (like a Father disciplining a carefree daughter/son). and dyan naimbento ang Human Rights violation

i'm sure Marcos realized the mistake that he made but it's too late kasi nga binigyan na nya ng power eh. baka sampolan din sya ng mga binigyan nya ng power pag binawi nya yun. and so our history is written na. that the pandora's box that Marcos opened was only closed when a new breed of idealists fought against Marcos' accidental idealists. who are these new breed? Enrile Ramos et al mga tiga-Militar din.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Would you support it if Marcos was cloned?