Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    of course..

not!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    He's my second choice!! Manny Villar tayo!!
    Teka, 2nd choice lang pala eh. Sino first choice mo si Jamby?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    seems trivial for a second choice while voting Noynoy as his 1st choice(not to mention first poast)
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwT1oJIJpY]DICK GORDON - PAANO YUMAMAN SI MANNY VILLAR? [/ame]

http://philippinecommentary.blogspot...s-alleged.html
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 4th, 2010 at 09:37 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    seems trivial for a second choice while voting Noynoy as his 1st choice(not to mention first poast)
    trivial to you but not to me, it only means I'm keeping my options open until the time I'll vote for either one of them..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Newly registered voter ako and hanggang ngayon ay di pa rin ako decided kung sino iboboto ko, but heck, definitely not Villar. Reading threads like this has made me trim down my choices to Gibo-Gordon for president and Bayani-Roxas for vice-president. Ayoko na rin kay Legarda dahil ewan, medyo napaplastikan ako.

BTT :
    Dati may tiwala pa ko kay Villar, ang akala ko noon parang pinagtutulungan lang siya sa C5 Road extension project. Pero ngayon at wala na kong naririnig kundi "nakaligo ka na ba sa dagat ng basura...", no thanks, nakita ko na ang tunay na kulay..

Ang plastic ng commercial niyang "kung gusto kong yumaman, babalik na lang ako sa pagiging negosyante".. Obvious naman na tinatakpan na niya yung issue na yun kasi IMO, guilty siya.. Ayaw niyang masayang yung magandang image kuno niya na nagmula sa mga TV Ads niya!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bakit may Gibo pa...Gordon na..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ang problema, no one filed a criminal or administrative case against Villar... People are either afraid to file a case, was already bought out by Villar, plain ignorant of his corrupt ways, or just passive or didn't care at all.

Tama lang na tumakbo si Erap para kunin yung masa vote. Tutal si Villar naman ang naging dahilan kaya na-elevate sa Senate yung kaso nya e. Gantihan lang.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gordon says definitely not Angara but refuses to name emissary

CEBU CITY—Sen. Richard Gordon Thursday denied that it was Sen. Edgardo Angara who served as the emissary of Sen. Manuel Villar in the purported attempt to bribe him into withdrawing from the presidential election.

Gordon made the denial in reaction to Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile’s remark on Wednesday that in his estimation, Angara was Villar’s emissary.

“The emissary is not Senator Angara—that’s definite,” Gordon told reporters in a chance interview at the Waterfront Hotel. He described the emissary as a businessman who used to work in the government.

But Gordon continued to dwell on the issue, saying the one thing that stood out in the offer made by the emissary was Villar’s purported willingness to reimburse all his campaign expenses, whatever the amount, provided that he would withdraw from the presidential race.

“The hook there was the withdrawal... The suggestion was to extend the withdrawal up to the last [minute], as much as I wanted it, so the [amount to be reimbursed] would be bigger,” he said.

Blank check

Asked if the offer was tantamount to a blank check, Gordon said: “Practically. They were that desperate.

“The objective was not my withdrawal from the campaign because he had always said that he had a lot of money. The objective was to protect himself from [the committee report on the C-5 road extension project].”

With the purported offer made last Jan. 19, Gordon pointed out that he would have had a little less than four months worth of campaign expenses reimbursed by Villar—if he agreed.

“When an offer is made, I perish the thought right away. I don’t even consider it because I don’t want to be tempted,” he said.

History

Gordon called attention to how exactly Villar had amassed his wealth.

He claimed that Villar benefited from the P42 billion that the National Home Mortgage Finance Corp. borrowed from the Social Security System, Government Service Insurance Corp. and Pag-IBIG fund from 1988 to 1994.

He said the government was left shouldering the burden left by some 53,000 bad loans.

“He has a history,” Gordon said of Villar. “If this is pieced together, he is living on a deck of cards. He’s covering his tracks.”
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...-name-emissary

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Parang yung ginawa ni Villar, he sold homes to people with questionable ability to pay. He then made the GSIS and SSS gurantee those home loans and took the money. Patay ngayon SSS at GSIS dahil wala ma collect.
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 5th, 2010 at 08:24 AM.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Will You Vote Manny Villar for President?