New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    kaya hindi ako nakikinig sa mga commercial niya eh... baka maniwala ako... nakaka brain wash... hehehe... take not 1 hour driving almost every 5 min I have to switch station... sometimes 3 station at a time... For sure babawiin niya lahat ng nagastos niya pag nanalo siya... Syempre may plus plus kasi negosyo nga eh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well, that's the magic of political ads. the ones making it are REALLY GOOD at it.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can't prove that Villar did something illegal but it is not hard to see that he is a hypocrite. Gusto daw niyang tulungan ang mga mahihirap but all he is doing is talk about it. If he is really for the poor, he can use his money to buy medicines for the millions of sufferers of TB in this country, BUT, he sends his billions to the way of Ad companies, ABS-CBN, GMA, Pacquiao and Dolphy to trumpet for him.

Gordon - Bayani is your closest chance to selecting real leaders. Action hindi daldal.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i ain't voting for manny villar. . .pati kapatid nya na matagal nang nananahimik sa libingan e inuungkat pa ang istorya para lang makakuha ng boto. . .cold-hearted businessman

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wala pang fan si Villar malamang natakot pinagtulungan kasi yung fan ni Noynoy.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    dapat ang title nitong thread na to is.....Why are you not voting for Manny villar? that could have been more appropriate..haha!:peace:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    agreed
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    dapat ang title nitong thread na to is.....Why are you not voting for Manny villar? that could have been more appropriate..haha!:peace:
    korek

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Most definitely not!

[size=1]
    19/3,747[/size]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    He's my second choice!! Manny Villar tayo!!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Will You Vote Manny Villar for President?