New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Chaka na ako magkukwento about sa mga female teachers ko malilibog nung highschool.

Pero college waley na. Puro bading professor. Atras ako.

Why Are So Many Female Teachers Sleeping With Students?
    A glance at the data suggests *** crimes involving female teachers are on the rise (big time).
    Jon Miltimore | June 3, 2016

I posed this question on my Facebook page a few days ago: “Is there much/any social science on the phenomena of female teaches suddenly sleeping with students?”

This was shortly after news broke that a 24-year-old Texas teacher was on the lam for allegedly ***ually assaulting a 13-year-old student who had also impregnated her, according to reports. (Editor's note: Here is the latest example, which involves an Arizona teacher accused of performing oral *** on her 13-year-old student in the classroom.)

A lively social media conversation quickly followed. Many theories were offered and most of the comments (surprisingly) were thoughtful.

My reason for asking the question was that I wanted to better understand why there appears to be an increasing prevalence of female teachers—many of them young and attractive—having *** with their students.

I say “appears” for a reason. I’m aware that the nature of these stories make them ripe for media attention and sensationalism, something several readers pointed out. So, do the numbers bear out an actual increase in prevalence?

A decade ago, William Saleton of Slate asked this question. His answer? No, it doesn’t.

Saleton pointed to a bulk of research that showed that female educators convicted of ***ual assault appeared to make up a fraction of overall cases, 4 - 20 percent, depending on the study. (Overall, females committed just 3.5 percent of *** crimes in the U.S.)

But that was a decade ago. Our world has changed a lot since then. What does more recent data reflect?

It appears things have changed.

Terry Abbott, chairman of Drive West Communications and a former chief of staff at the U.S. Department of Education, wrote an article in the Washington Post in 2015.

He said teachers are committing more student-related *** crimes, and he cited several examples, including the following:

In Texas, home to the largest number of teacher ***ual misconduct cases in the country, investigations into alleged inappropriate teacher-student relationships has grown 27 percent over the past three years, to 179. Kentucky schools reported more than 45 ***ual relationships between teachers and students in 2011, up from 25 just a year earlier. And a surge has been reported in Alabama, where the state investigated 31 cases during the year ending July 2013, nearly triple the number it had investigated just four years earlier.

But this data involves teacher-student *** crimes generally. What about female educators specifically?

Though Abbott did not directly address this question, the research he cites suggests that female teacher-student *** crimes are on the rise.

In 2014, Abbott said, two-thirds of reported teacher-related ***ual misconduct cases with students involved men; that means one-third of the cases involved female teachers.

If Abbott’s statistics are accurate, it would represent an enormous increase from just a decade ago, when female teachers accounted for as little as four percent of reported *** crimes involving students. (This, of course, assumes the studies cited in Saleton’s article are accurate.)

What does it all mean?

A more precise review of data is no doubt warranted before it would be prudent to declare this a ***ual epidemic. Anyone who has worked with statistics knows they can be fickle.

But sometimes conventional wisdom is right.

So let’s assume for a moment that *** crimes committed by female teachers are on the rise. The question becomes: What is driving it?

Abbott points to social media. A lot of people might be tempted to roll their eyes at this answer, but it’s a theory that makes sense and is supported by the data. (For one, it would fit the timeline of the rise. Additionally, Abbott's group found that women used social media in 40 percent of the *** crimes they tracked.)

Still, is there anything else that might explain an increase in prevalence? Could other factors besides technology be driving so many young women to commit crimes of passion that seem certain to land them behind bars?

Finally, to come full circle, why can’t I find some good social science on this?

Why Are So Many Female Teachers Sleeping With Students? | Intellectual Takeout

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    More teachers are having *** with their students. Here's how schools can stop them.

Social media has provided an open gateway for classroom ***ual predators.

by Terry Abbott January 20, 2015
    Terry Abbott is chairman of Drive West Communications and a former chief of staff at the U.S. Department of Education.

A 14-year-old student in Florida wrote his cellphone number on a classroom chalkboard because he wanted a classmate he liked to call him. The student indeed was contacted – not by the girl but allegedly by his 32-year-old teacher. Within days, police said, the two were involved in a ***ual relationship.

In Pennsylvania, a 33-year-old teacher approached a 17-year-old student at a school dance and began flirting with him, police said. The married teacher then sent the student ***ual text messages and photos, along with a video of herself performing lewd acts, according to news reports. The relationship escalated, and the teacher pleaded guilty last month to institutional ***ual assault.

Unfortunately, these kinds of stories are becoming more common across the country. In 2014 alone, there were 781 reported cases of teachers and other school employees accused or convicted of ***ual relationships with students. My firm, Drive West Communications, has been tracking news reports of ***ual misconduct by educators for more than a year. Every week has brought news of 15 young people, on average, who were ***ually victimized by the educators entrusted with protecting them. That’s an abhorrent rate and a trend that deserves far more attention from school leaders and policy makers.

In Texas, home to the largest number of teacher ***ual misconduct cases in the country, investigations into alleged inappropriate teacher-student relationships has grown 27 percent over the past three years, to 179. Kentucky schools reported more than 45 ***ual relationships between teachers and students in 2011, up from 25 just a year earlier. And a surge has been reported in Alabama, where the state investigated 31 cases during the year ending July 2013, nearly triple the number it had investigated just four years earlier.

That data confirmed the disturbing shift I have witnessed while working in education. In the late 1990s, I was press secretary for the Houston Independent School District, one of the largest districts in the country. In 2001, I served as chief of staff at the U.S. Department of Education. In those roles, I would hear about teachers who became ***ually involved with students – but at that time, those cases seemed rare.

Since then, two things have become popular and had a massive effect on the prevalence of ***ual misconduct in schools: social media and text messaging. Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat didn’t exist 15 years ago, and the number of teenagers with their own cell phones has ballooned. Nearly 80 percent of youth ages 12 to 17 own a cellphone, and 94 percent now have a Facebook account. Classroom ***ual predators have been exploiting these new, unsupervised modes of communication to develop improper relationships with students out of sight of parents and principals.

These instantaneous, omnipresent and discreet connections have created an open gateway for inappropriate behavior. Last year, at least 281 school employees — 36 percent of those accused or convicted of an inappropriate relationship with a student – were reported to have used social media to start or continue those relationships. I suspect the percentage actually is significantly higher, since news accounts don’t always reveal when social media was a factor in these interactions.

There’s no shortage of examples:

In Louisiana, a school vice principal was charged after allegedly soliciting nude pictures from a 15-year-old student on Facebook.

Authorities said a 54-year-old Oregon teacher exchanged more than 1,800 text messages with a 16-year-old student, many of them ***ually explicit, before the teacher was convicted and sentenced to prison in August.

A 31-year-old Florida teacher was charged after police said she allegedly used Facebook to solicit *** from at least four students.

A Pennsylvania math teacher offered a student extra credit if she texted him nude pictures. He was sentenced to prison for up to 23 months.

And a 33-year-old counselor in Texas allegedly started talking to a 12th-grade student on Instagram and then had *** with the student, authorities reported.

While male school employees were the perpetrators in two-thirds of all reported ***ual misconduct cases with students in 2014, women were more likely to use social media to lure students. In our tracking, 40 percent of the women in these cases used social media as a tool for their crimes, compared to 35 percent of men.

To curb these troubling incidents, schools must have targeted policies governing electronic communication. Some states and school districts already have taken strong action in this area. In New Jersey, a new law requires school districts to adopt policies on social media contact between teachers and students. The New Jersey School Boards Association’s model policy bans teachers from friending students on social media without written approval of their principal. It also says electronic contact with students should be done only through district computers and telephones. More states and school districts need to take similar action.

While social media can be an important tool for learning, reasonable restrictions must be put in place to protect children. If a teacher or coach wants to send an electronic communication to a student, it should be copied to a parent. Private messages with children should never be allowed.

When my team speaks to educators around the country, they generally are stunned by the size and scope of this problem, and rightfully so. Policymakers and school leaders need to get tougher on these cases. School districts should review existing employee guidelines and make sure they tightly control social media interaction between school employees and students.

America is blessed with many great educators who work hard to teach children every day. Those children include my 15-year-old son, who attends a great public school in Texas. I know those wonderful educators join with me and parents all over the country in saying, “Enough is enough!” This crisis needs to end now.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.9c0edc5e0502

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yup. It's becoming common on my FB newsfeed. And mostly these teachers are young, HOT and married

There is something wrong psychologically if a grown woman sleeps with a teenager, much more her student. Also, by nature females are attracted to powerful males - those that can provide or protect for them. Going for a much younger male is opposite of that instinct.

Honestly, I can't find the attraction with younger males. Older men yes I'm in my 30s, and I don't get attracted to 20s men.

On the article: WTF, 13 yrs old is sleeping with a child. I know 15 yr olds na adult na ang katawan, but 13 can't have an adult body So that's not physical attraction. Female pedophile yan

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Cathy sa america more of a fantasy libog yan kasi nasa school eh. Araw-araw sila nagkikita. At hindi naman hikahos pamumuhay ng teacher jan.

Dito sa pinas ang uso eh ahon sa kahirapan pagpatol sa mapera. More of gold-dgging. Ang trend papatol si probinsyana sa d.o.m or foreigner.

Example: Mga tindera ng siomai, 10peso burger eh may mga kafling na d.o.m yan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Cathy sa america more of a fantasy libog yan kasi nasa school eh. Araw-araw sila nagkikita. At hindi naman hikahos pamumuhay ng teacher jan.

Dito sa pinas ang uso eh ahon sa kahirapan pagpatol sa mapera. More of gold-dgging. Ang trend papatol si probinsyana sa d.o.m or foreigner.

Example: Mga tindera ng siomai, 10pesos burger eh may mga kafling na d.o.m yan.
    Kaya nga. A normal female would not be ***ually attracted to a teenager. Yan nga 13 yr old, e katawan pa ng bata yan. What's hot about that?

I like older men, but I am not a gold digger, I guess may pagka abnormal din ako hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Perhaps it's because guys peak ***ually in their teens. Then, it's just a slow downhill trend through adulthood from very hard wood to a drooping vine. I remember being barely able to control my boners when I was a teen. Nowadays? I need a little incentive.

I heard somewhere that it's the opposite with women. They tend to peak later during their adult, child-bearing years.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We had hot teachers back in the day. Unfortunately, this social phenomena wasn't the norm back then. Gosh I wish I was a teen again.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Perhaps it's because guys peak ***ually in their teens. Then, it's just a slow downhill trend through adulthood from very hard wood to a drooping vine. I remember being barely able to control my boners when I was a teen. Nowadays? I need a little incentive.

I heard somewhere that it's the opposite with women. They tend to peak later during their adult, child-bearing years.
    Don't men peak in their early to mid 20s?

Also, we are talking about guys below 17. Their bodies are just developing and they don't have enough ***ual experience yet.

Re women, I agree. In fact, I read that menopausal women are horniest because it's nature's last hurrah at reproduction. So that's late 40s to early 50s. After menopause, it's kaput I guess hahaha

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kung 13 years old...

when i was 13 we were already talking about *** and looking at photos of naked women

so may curiosity na sa *** ang 13 yr old and a female teacher with a fetish for seducing young boys can do that

i think that's not very outside of the ordinary

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

meron kasi talaga mga babae mahilig mang seduce ng mas batang lalake

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Example: Mga tindera ng siomai, 10peso burger eh may mga kafling na d.o.m yan.
    lol grabe ka naman kagalingan. Pano mo naman nasabi? Why Are So Many Female Teachers Sleeping With Students? (hindi dito pinas kasi puro bading professor dito)

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast